Join Login
Building ForumPools & Spas

Windows on Pool Boundry

Page 1 of 1
Hi All,

After some advice on what we can use to secure our windows with that are on the boundary of the Pool (back of our house). We got quotes for Crimsafe on the Windows but 1K for the two windows is making me think there has to be an alternative.

We have been told that it you can go get a screwdriver to "unscrew" it then that isn't good enough anymore and window locks that we have set to be locked at 10cm aren't acceptable.

Is there a way to put something in the channel opening to block it permanently
Can you pop rivet the opening section closed or use a tamper proof screw.
Any screen you fit will only be attached with one of those 2 methods.
i dynabolted a little steel arm to external brickwork that only allowed awning window to open less than 10cm
Related
17/06/2023
Modular above ground pool over Private Sewer line

General Discussion

Hi everyone, Looking for some advise. We are about to build an above ground pool in our backyard. There is a private sewer line running under the pool at 1.6m…

13/08/2023
In-ground pool lining

Pools & Spas

Hi, I'm new to this forum so I hope I'm doing this post correctly. Please advise if it's not. I've just bought my place. The inground pool has a marble lining that has…

25/01/2024
Plants for Pool in Melbourne

Landscape & Garden Design

Murraya could be a great option for you. It creates a great tall screening hedge but doesn't drop fruit like lily pilly. The flowers smell divine.

You are here
Building ForumPools & Spas
Home
Pros
Forum