Join Login
Building ForumPools & Spas

Out door pool issues - leak

Page 1 of 1
Hi all. I have an outdoor salt/chorine pool in Hobart (yes we only use it for 3 months a year) im not great with terminology but please if you have any ideas your suggestions would be much appreciated...but its leaking and we can't work out where from. The water level frequency drops below the skimmer box. The heat inlet pipes we have blocked off and don't appear to be leaking. There is no access to the underside of the pool unless we break through and make a massive mess
How can I locate the leak?

You are on elevated ground and all pools are subject to evaporation. Just monitor the daily levels for a few weeks in between rain.
Cheers I should have mentioned I also can see the leak coming out, on the footpath. But no idea where it comes from.
Ok...that makes a difference.

Good luck with it.
Related
7/09/2023
Leak in wall new house

General Discussion

If you make sure all taps inside and out are turned off, what does the water meter show if you leave it for a while.

8/10/2023
Bathroom Leak

General Discussion

Hi all, I am hoping someone has some ideas as to what is causing my bathroom leak. The leaking appears to mainly happen when we turn the sink basins on. It takes a while…

9/01/2024
Leak through concrete after putting frames up

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

Are you doing this with a building permit? Conversion of a non habitable room into a habitable room requires building permit.

You are here
Building ForumPools & Spas
Home
Pros
Forum