Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Splashbacks

Opinions on this as a kitchen splashback

Page 1 of 1
Hi, I'm having real difficulty choosing a kitchen splashback. We are hoping for a high gloss cabinetry in White, therefore we wanted something eye catching.

Today we found these tiles and would love some feedback. Thank you

Wow! I'm mesmerised! Beautiful
potentially a pain in the bum to keep clean/beautiful though? I'm not sure... My brain is still lost in that colour <3

Yes! That was my thinking too. They are actually so much nicer in the flesh and I fell in lust with them instantly but I could do without them being a nightmare to keep clean, I had to keep buffing the one tile so maybe these will not work - sadly

Hi there. They are gorgeous tiles and definitely would be eye catching! But whether they would work with the rest of your home is another story. Apart from white gloss cabinetry, what other colours have you chosen for walls and floors? Are they lighter/ darker or cooler/ warmer in colour? I think if you have light/ cool shades through rest of home it could work well.

Maybe something like this?

I am going for a charcoal tiled splash back with white mortar in my white kitchen.
this pic was my inspiration.

viewtopic.php?t=81011
Dani_J

Maybe something like this?

That blue looks gorgeous!

viewtopic.php?t=81011
The tile in the photo seems a bit darker, navy even, or maybe that's just the light in which the photo was done. It might look like in this found on the web:

And for me that'a a very intersting design, an eye-catching one, but for the kitchen in the photo above I'm afraid that it's too dark since it makes the whole space look a bit cramped and dark. But maybe these are only my feelings here
Yes it probably depends on whether any windows in kitchen or not. I will have a large window in my kitchen so will be light and airy.

viewtopic.php?t=81011
Related
13/06/2023
Kitchen floors

Old Home Restoration / Renovation

Awesome, I can do that. Thanks mate.

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Splashbacks
Home
Pros
Forum