Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Appliances

Dishwasher opinions

Page 1 of 1
Hi all. Just looking for opinions on this dishwasher or the brand at least. Smeg Dishwasher SA8211X2 http://www.appliancesonline.com.au/smeg-dishwasher-sa8211x2.aspx

Cheers!
Can't tell you about the dishwasher but Appliances Online are great to deal with. Just about to order a cheapy dishwasher from there myself for one of our rentals.
kyton
Can't tell you about the dishwasher but Appliances Online are great to deal with. Just about to order a cheapy dishwasher from there myself for one of our rentals.

Thanks for that. Had seen them before but was hesistant cos of the Eastern States location. But now they have a Perth warehouse I reckon it'd be a lot easier to do business. Cheers!
You must buy a bosch.......... quiet, water efficient ,versatile, fantastic!
that is all
dunno
You must buy a bosch.......... quiet, water efficient ,versatile, fantastic!
that is all

Too late! Bought it this arvo. Should be delivered Thursday according to their calender. I was curious about the noise levels but don't care too much. I'm sure that I'm far noisier
Curious about noise levels
oh trust me you'll care if it's a noisy one
hopefully it can't be too much noisier than the one the folks have had for a few years now. Should get better with time is the theory, however we all know practice can prove that one wrong.
Have you googled it
I googled all the dishwashers noise levels because ours sits right next to the living area. Anyway, too late for you
I'm sure it will be fine
suh
Have you googled it
I googled all the dishwashers noise levels because ours sits right next to the living area. Anyway, too late for you
I'm sure it will be fine

You know what, I didn't even think to Google it! I feel just a little noob right now
Don't care too much - got a great deal and it's delivered cheap to home (not a metro area)! Can't complain with that.
Related
31/01/2024
Bosch dishwasher

General Discussion

I am installing a new Bosch SMU4HTS01A built under dushwasher. I have 2 questions. What is the function of the metal strip about 500mm long x 60mm wide the tell you to…

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Appliances
Home
Pros
Forum