Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Appliances

Qasair 100CM Stainless Steel Canopy Rangehood 1000H2T

Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone,

we finally at the end of the building journey and the hand over will be next wednesday.

Now time to pretty up the house!

Is currently considering the above rangehood

has anyone use Qasair rangehood for their home (doesnt matter what model, just want to see if they live up to their expectation or not)?

even better if anyone has used the above mentioned model?

the reason we want it is because they are quiet compared to many other brands (with internal motor) and need good suction..

mp
Are you sur its the one with the external motor?

Qasair make silent internal units too ( so i was recently told)
hi chrisandkate

qasair is using internal motor and they are quiet compared to other brands (that use internal motor as well). i personally hear them in the showroom. sorry if the first post is confusing you

just wanted to hear from others who has qasair too

mp
Hi Meatpie,

I've got an old Qasair, 2 motors, big island canopy thing installed (I suspect) in the 1980s when the kitchen was last done. We've lived with it for 6 years and had no problems at all. The grease filters come out easily and go through the dishwasher. The lights are easy to change. Sucks out the smells and steam the way it should.

My only reservation with the 20+ year old we've got is the noise when both motors are on full, but I'm sure they've improved significantly in that time. I'd keep it for our new kitchen but don't want the cooktop on the island and it's a whopper, too big to fit anywhere else. If only I could afford to replace it with another Qasair, but I'll probably wind up with something far inferior! Good luck to you, though, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Pippi
hi pippi

thanks for the feedback. i will probably going with qasair and just what model only

your feedback has been most helpful

mp
if you know a good place to buy qasair send me a PM

I'm in no hurry as we're still framing, so if I purchased it now I'd just need to store it somewhere, but eventually I need two of those 1.5m long stainless steel argyle tubes for my kitchen island, and you don't often see qasair specials/deals.

..David
One thing to consider is the current electricity consumption not so relevant until recently but it is becoming more and more important as electricity prices go up and up
Related
21/12/2023
Brass or Stainless steel made tap for Kitchen

Bathrooms and Laundry

Brass or 2) Stainless steel made - which Kitchen tap is good for drinking.Brass kitchen taps in Australia contain lead…

16/11/2023
Steel sheds. Worth going one with steel frame?

General Discussion

Hi I am wanting some opinions about the build of a steel shed I am going to get one about 4.5 x 2.5 m steel shed and the height will be about 2.3-2.4m high The one I am…

7/05/2024
Which 90cm rangehood is better

Building A New House

Canopy and Undermount are best, and need to be ducted externally. Which one you go with will be largely determined by your design and joinery choices. What you should be…

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Appliances
Home
Pros
Forum