Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Appliances

Smeg / Omega Appliances

Page 1 of 1
We're starting to price up the appliances for when we renovate our kitchen and I really really like the look of the Omega and Smeg in wall oven, microwave and coffee machine. Problem is that I really like the Fisher & Paykel 2 drawer dishwasher and the LG French Door with Freezer Drawer fridge.

a) is it going to look dumb if we have all different brands? I really want to get the same finish on all of them so it's not too obvious but surely we're looking at an impossible task with this?
b) Where in Perth can you get the Smeg in wall appliances? I've looked on the websites for all the big electrical stores but none of them seem to have the coffee machine or microwave.
c) Am I going to end up spending our life savings on these?

TIA

C
a) PERSONALLY I don't think it's that big a deal if the brands are matched up, as long as the overall "look" is somewhat matched. I suppose the easiest way to do this is to go for the stainless steel look. They tend to cost more though.

c) for RETAIL prices, try this www.comparison.com.au

Here in NSW, at least Harvey Norman and Bing Lee have them displayed.
that's a great website hellokitty! thanks so much. I'm sure I'll be using that heaps in the near future.
I don't have anything that matches, but it is the same finish.
suh
I don't have anything that matches, but it is the same finish.

Really? I saw your pictures in the kitchen thread and just assumed it was all the same brand as the finish is exactly the same. Good job!
P.S I think I have talked hubby into getting your barstools, they're hot!

C
Oooooo that's good
I have a Blanco microwave, oven and rangehood (hidden) so I * < they are the same BUT I have an LG fridge, Miele dishwasher and an Abey cooktop.
ok. So the smeg appliances are proving to be quite a pain in wa. Anyone have any comments on electrolux appliances-coffee machine, oven, stovetop and microwave.
Related
You are here
Building ForumKitchen Appliances
Home
Pros
Forum