Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Appliances

Identification of Oven Make and Model

Page 1 of 1
Can anyone identify the make and model of the oven in the attached pictures. A friend has just bought a house and this is the freestanding oven that is installed. The previous owners did not leave any instruction manual and the grilling tray and oven shelves need to be replaced and she would like to buy the actual replacement parts.

Even the make may help with moving forward on this.

Thanks

Thanks in advance.

There is no makers plate inside the oven or on the oven door, and nothing in the under oven storage draw.

She is afraid to try moving away from the wall to see if there is anything on the back.
Is There no sticker inside the oven or on the side of the door?
The manufacturers normally put a sticker with the model number and details including serial number somewhere on the oven. Maybe on the back if you pull it out.
chippy
Is There no sticker inside the oven or on the side of the door?
The manufacturers normally put a sticker with the model number and details including serial number somewhere on the oven. Maybe on the back if you pull it out.

Hi Chippy, no there isn't, gave it a really good look through and literally opened everything and checked all edges as well. Hence the question, just hoping someone would recognise it or the "t" in the "shield" symbol.

Cheers
Related
4/08/2023
Tree Identification Mackay

General Discussion

Hello. I just bought a few acres in Habana, Mackay, and my horses seem to love hanging around under this tree. I would like to name the paddock after this tree. Can…

19/10/2023
Cobblestone mesh identification

Landscape & Garden Design

MATE!!! I've checked their website and it's a 90% match at least. I've just called them and sent the pic through to confirm it's the same product. Thank you heaps.

9/08/2023
Will we make it in for Christmas?

Building A New House

Not sure who you're building with, but I moved in recently to a 11month scheduled, 8 month actual build on the South coast/Illawarra NSW

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Appliances
Home
Pros
Forum