Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Guest bed options

Page 1 of 1
Im looking for ideas for a guest bed to save space.
We have looked at the traditional sofa beds but the little found outs are quite uncomfortable.
Does anyone have a comfortable sofa bed?
Has anyone brought a sectional modular that can be configured into a bed?
If you usually have guests to visit but don’t have the luxury of an extra room, a couch bed is a good choice. They work great in a separate gathering room, rather than an open-plan area, as guests will still have their privacy.
Yes, it's comfortable. I am using this. The channel of the bed is sensitive.
You don't want it too comfortable, otherwise they will never leave

We have a good quality futon couch in the spare room that folds down into a bed and most guests actually love it
Depending on the room's primary function, you could consider a wall bed.
brokenstick
You don't want it too comfortable, otherwise they will never leave

We have a good quality futon couch in the spare room that folds down into a bed and most guests actually love it

100% agree
...you'll never leave it at first
at second it would probably be too bad for your back

spontaneously I bought a mattress for bed on sales at Fantastic Furniture https://www.rabato.com/au/fantastic-furniture
I was impressed by quality
Related
22/05/2024
backyard retaining wall and raised garden bed render

General Discussion

thanks chippy! here is the back of the wall which has not been backfilled yet. Here is the same back of the wall taken from the other end, behind the steps. As you…

8/07/2023
Need help with flooring options

Flooring & Floor Covering

Hi there, I'm a conplete newbie to this, but I'm looking to put a floor down in my 6x9m shed. It's currently sitting on a 100mm thick concrete perimeter (dirt floor…

16/07/2023
Options for Retaining Wall Sloping Hill

Landscape & Garden Design

Howdy all. I am looking for feedback on what people would do to maximise and make an area as flat as possible. First, out the front of the house is a sloping hill, pretty…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum