Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Bedroom furniture

Page 1 of 1
suggestions on where to buy bedroom furniture - bed, dresser, side tables, from please. Probably looking mid-range. Our current furniture drastically requires updating!
Hi
I am looking for bedroom furniture too. Am in Sydney
We are currently nearing completionof our new house and have been looking for furniture too. We found Focus On Furniture had good quality furniture and prices quiet reasonable for the quality.

We used the Focus On Furniture at DFO Homebush: : https://www.focusonfurniture.com.au/

Hope this helps

Colin
I think where you go for furniture really depends on the style that you are after.

We bought most of our furniture from King Furniture. They are a little on the pricey side, but we love the quality of their products and the customer service. We bought a lounge from them with the recliner option. This has never worked correctly and now we are awaiting a new lounge with the new recliner technology.
King Furniture have very little in the way of bedroom furniture. I think we have decided on a bedroom setting from Snooze (made by a local manufacturer) and still looking for a custom bed head and surround.
I prefer instead of purchasing furniture I would make custom-made furniture. As it will be as costly as ready but custom-made will be according to our requirement and design as well.
So after everyone here has hijacked this post for their own purpose....LOL!!

I always love Freedom and Domain, - 1, they are pretty much everywhere and easily found.
2- they are affordable.

If your looking for unique pieces that's when you would look at bouquet stores.
You don't have spend a huge amount of money to get the look you want, you just have to be creative and know what you want.

Related
30/06/2023
Bedroom Windows

Building A New House

Hi, I'm planning to build a new house and wanted to get some feedback on the different window designs for a master bedroom. Our bedroom is north facing and the bed will…

17/08/2023
Carpet in the bedroom vs Tiles vs Hybrid Flooring

Flooring & Floor Covering

Hi Yash, Have you made a decision yet?

24/09/2023
Flooring option for bedroom and passage

Flooring & Floor Covering

Newbie question for flooring options. We are thinking of changing the flooring for bedrooms and passage area. Last time we looked at flooring options was almost 8years…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum