Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Home Courtyard Garden design

Page 1 of 1
Hi Alisa! I like this garden style. Personally, I'm more into green plants and colorful flowers.
I want to have a vast landscape with these in it.
Hope to have it pretty soon!
I think that it may be easier to plan your garden landscaping if you know just how much space you have to work with. Bushes are a lovely way to give a home privacy, so if you have the space, you could even consider the stuff that grows much higher to help block people from peering into your home. Flowers are also a good option, especially if they're seasonal! It's a really exciting feeling to wait for the next season when your flowers are going to bloom!
Related
27/03/2024
Vertical Garden Kitchen splash back design

General Discussion

Our Bondi Greenwall was impressive from day one with advanced lush plants to provide a wow factor to this recently renovated living area. The boundary was less than 1…

27/05/2024
Help! Getting my garden and home ready for winter

Interior Decorating Lounge

Hey everyone, With winter just around the corner, I'm starting to think about how to prepare my home and garden for the cooler weather. Winters can be a bit surprising,…

1/01/2024
Custom Home Design - Suggestions and Recommendation

Building A New House

ideal house depends on the site and location as much as internal floor plan....what is the distance from the house to all four boundaries, where is north, describe your…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum