Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Color selector, any good programs or websites?

Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone

I'm pretty close to finalizing my building plans with Burbank and am getting closer to a color appointment. Hubby and I have been trying to figure out colors for walls, kitchens and bathrooms so we're prepared but it's really hard figuring out what things would look like together with just tiny color samples.

I'm wondering of anyone knows of good programs or websites where you can choose colors in a room (like kitchen, bathroom, facades etc) so you can see how everything fits together?

So far I have found a few that were very limited and the best one I've found so far is at http://wilsonart.visualizapro.com

Any other suggestions for a color selector that's good?

Thanks!
Try Carlisle visualiser, it's pretty good. Gives an idea of how colors comes together

I think the Deluxe paint have a visualiser on their website too.

Just bear in mind with all these online websites or a colour app for your phone/tablet/computer that unless you have a calibrated system for color correction, what you see on your screen and/or print out may be a lot different to the actual real world samples.

Stewie
Thanks for the tips guys!
I only use Dulux

http://i637.photobucket.com/albums/uu98/bellao4/homeonesig_1.jpg
Related
4/10/2023
Roof and Garage color

Building A New House

I would probably definitely consider contrasting out garage door (e.g. light ash would look great) and make downpipes and fascia same colour as your walls, not as your…

12/11/2023
Suggestions for acrylic render Color

General Discussion

Suggestions please for acrylic rendering Color to match austral brick urban one pepper. Pic for reference. Thanks

3/02/2024
Color Thoughts | Renovators Delight

Finishing Touch

Were struck with: Colorbond Ironstone Grey roof and cream windows. What color should we render and paint the garage door to tone down the cream windows? Farm House, will…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum