Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Show off your interior colour selections

Page 1 of 2
Here's a place to show off your gorgeous interior selections. From flooring, paint, benchtops, cupboards to curtains & everything in between.
If you're happy to, please share the names/colours of your selections.
Good luck mrsmel.... I hope you get replies, I've tried many times to draw them in.
Thanks Michelle. If you haven't had any luck, I'm not holding my hopes up too high.
I know that there any so many gorgeous homes on here & I would love to know colour names but don't have unlimited time to read through (often) pages and pages trying to find where the colour selections are & thought this thread might be a help to others too.
Hoping to bump this thread - love looking at everyone's different design/selection ideas. Just built our family home in perth - a couple pics.

Interior paint - Solver white cliffs. Feature colour - Dune.
Kitchen - Caesarstone Osprey, Polar white silk finish cabinets and Formica Habitat.
Flooring - Spotted Gum
Beautiful!!!
That's a gorgeous home you have there Tbrown, love the wooden floors especially
My original colour choices.

Thanks Michelle and Tracey.
I too would like to see some photos of everyone's homes, gives us inspiration and ideas.

Your home is gorgeous +Tbrown2012. I have just chosen Spotted Gum floors and yours look beautiful, thanks for sharing
Very nice! Love the White Duck combo.
Here's my scheme ...

Colour palette
http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b572/MandyBarlow/HC-Colour-Swatches_zpsc2187fb0.jpg

Textures/Colours

Living Mood Board
http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b572/MandyBarlow/LoungeMood_zpsff3e2c5b.jpg

Kitchen/Bathroom Colour Scheme (inspiration pic)
I love this idea!

TomCat your mood board and schemes are beautiful!!

Michelle, and anyone, I am wanting some suggestions on a neutral colour throughout the interior, the floors are charcoal polished concrete. I will have a red brick splashback with off white mortar in the kitchen and some turquoise/teal accents in with grey/charcoal and white to ensuite and the main bath is greige toned.
Here's my list, I need it cut down!
Natural white, manorburn, tranquil retreat, vivid white, White duck quarter- I am also partial to Taubmans colours. Just don't have a colour chart of them handy.
There are so many other off whites/greys to choose from! Taupe (or greigey) suggestions are also welcomed!
Thanks TC
White Duck quarter sounds good. Don't know other colours but love WD and can imagine it with red, charcoal and teals/turquoises very nicely
Treeseachanger
TomCat your mood board and schemes are beautiful!!

Michelle, and anyone, I am wanting some suggestions on a neutral colour throughout the interior, the floors are charcoal polished concrete. I will have a red brick splashback with off white mortar in the kitchen and some turquoise/teal accents in with grey/charcoal and white to ensuite and the main bath is greige toned.
Here's my list, I need it cut down!
Natural white, manorburn, tranquil retreat, vivid white, White duck quarter- I am also partial to Taubmans colours. Just don't have a colour chart of them handy.
There are so many other off whites/greys to choose from! Taupe (or greigey) suggestions are also welcomed!

Treeseachanger...I'd stick with a light bright white - Natural White.
Tranquil Retreat is a little too dark for internal walls throughout.

thanks TCat and Michelle!
I will get those two samples and have a play around.
I was also wondering what you think about using a pale blue/green colour in the living and kitchen (north facing):
Sherwin williams
SW 6210Window Pane
Color Family: Blue
Color Strip: 31
RGB Value: R-216 | G-224 | B-218
Hexadecimal Value: #D8E0DA
LRV: 73
It would be half or quarter strength, and in Dulux so not exact, plus this pic is full strength:

http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b609/WestAussieforeva/Window%20pane_zpsmpe95srr.jpg

Here's the formula, I've tried Dulux white box half in the meantime, but it's very very pale...
I love it! Hi Michelle
we have different tastes, so I won't be surprised or offended if you don't like it
I'm lost, been on holidays and flat out since I got back....I LOVE your moodboards!
All clean again now, start posting your pics everyone....
Michelle you mentioned that tranquil retreat is too dark for internal walls- I know this one is deceiving as we just painted a sample put and were surprised At how dark it came up.

I tried Vanilla Quake (and 15 others- hence my lack of willingness to try again) and I love the tone so going to take the gamble without testing and have selected vanilla quake half (Dulux). What do you think? Doesn't seem to throw as much purple as some of the others. Even Dieskieu was purple in my house!

Related
30/08/2023
Changing selections after getting bank loan

General Discussion

How much are you ahead in payments compared to where the build is at? Have you fully drawn down the loan?

23/08/2023
Need advise on surfacing render interior wall

General Discussion

I am looking for someone who might have tackled a similar issue as me. I have a few rendered interior walls, the surface condition is hardly flat. I can see all the bumps…

24/10/2023
Dark Interior Tiles - Charcoal

Building A New House

Hi All, I am looking to go with tiles instead of laminate timber flooring throughout my living areas for my new build (Ashbury 29 - Henley). My whole colour scheme is on…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum