Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Improve appearance of lounge and rumpus room area

Page 1 of 1
Hello Guys,

We recently moved into this house basically upgraded from Unit to a house so excited to start putting the things together.
We are looking for your inputs to improve appearance of our lounge and rumpus room area.

Struggling with visualizing
- furniture layout of lounge room (tv, sofas, wall frame/art, coffee table, any other decor items etc what to add and where)
- also ideas and what to do in rumpus room area

Here is our house layout with appro measurements

Appreciate your inputs and ideas.

Thanks
Anna and Glenn
This is our current setting for lounge room (no wall frames/ arts or pendant etc) :

We are ok with this but feel we are missing many things and thus appreciate your inputs to improve appearance

Anna
Hi Anna, I'll try and look this over in the next couple of days.
Michelle
Hi Anna, I'll try and look this over in the next couple of days.

Thanks again Michelle, looking for your valuable inputs
I am thinking of these two ideas but not sure about both of them and also there are two sides which I mentioned in image which seems to be empty (in lounge area).

Please help to with your feedback and ideas.

Anna
Which room are you putting the TV in?
You've changed from before?
How about this for you to work off....

Just realized the chase should have the long end at the other end of the set-up, away from the side door!
You look like you have changed your mind what room the TV is going to be in, so I changed your placement
of furniture.
Hello Michelle,
Awesome, thanks for your valuable inputs as always

Appreciate your time.

Here are some points from my end :
1> We haven't really decided to put the TV in rumpus room
Its just an idea if we are unable to get better design setup for our lounge room with TV. Moreover, the rumpus room does not have a antenna aerial connection so if we plan to put TV there we will have to spend bit more to electrician for getting it there. So we are open to consider TV in lounge room as well. So please let me know what design do u think for that ...appreciate if you can paste image for that

So in that case rumpus room will need more idea as in what to setup there and how.

Anna

Oct 07,
Related
18/08/2023
Tv Fireplace placement in large lounge room

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Hi all, My first post, we are building a house and can’t decide the layout of the lounge room. We have a large N/W facing window and are wanting to have a wood slow…

12/12/2023
Rumpus conversion to a master with ensuite

Renovation + Home Improvement

From the information posted it looks to me your rumpus room is nothing more than extended garage. That will present a number of challenges. Single brick wall between…

12/06/2023
CDC Housing Code 3: Gross Floor Area vs Floor Area

Building A New House

CDC Housing Code 3 When to apply Floor Area external face of wall vs Gross Floor Area internal face of wall. Reading thru CDC Housing Code 3, lets take a lot 915sqm.…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum