Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Colour Scheme - HELP Please

Page 1 of 1
Hi Guys

I'm having second thoughts about my choices for the downstairs powder room.

Benchtop: Caesarstone Walnut
Vanity: Laminex White Silk Finish

So, the plan was to have white gloss wall tiles to tie in with the white vanity. BUT I'm now thinking the white vanity is a bit boring so I'm tempted to swap the white to Laminex Oyster Linea Silk Finish.

I think it goes well with Caesarstone Walnut but do you think it will tie in with the floor tiles?

Thank you
Is it a small space?
Hi Sheilzy,

We are actually launching a colour inspirations guide very soon which matches Caesarstone colours with designs from the Polytec range.

For now I can tell you that for Walnut, the tonal match our designers have chosen from the Polytec range is Grey Oak Natura:

and the contrast match from Polytec is Malt Matt:
Michelle
Is it a small space?

Hi Michelle

Dimensions are 2560mm x 2690mm excluding the WIL. So ignoring the shower and WC, the floor area that will be tiled is approx 2.7m2

I'm also toying on using Avignon Walnut which we will use in the Ensuite paired with Caesarstone Wild Rice.

I love the floor tiles we have chosen for the powder room so if neither Avignon Walnut nor Oyster Linea will go with the Walnut and tiles them I'm happy to leave the vanity White.

I would love your feedback!

Thank you
CaesarstoneAU
Hi Sheilzy,

We are actually launching a colour inspirations guide very soon which matches Caesarstone colours with designs from the Polytec range.

For now I can tell you that for Walnut, the tonal match our designers have chosen from the Polytec range is Grey Oak Natura:

and the contrast match from Polytec is Malt Matt:

Thank you for your comment!

I love the Grey Oak Natura. I also think either of my Laminex choices will match the Walnut. It's whether the combination will match the floor tiles I've chosen that concerns me. What a dilemma!
Sheilzy
[It's whether the combination will match the floor tiles I've chosen that concerns me. What a dilemma!

I would go back to Di Lorenzo and see whether the Laminex colours match the floor tiles. They are both nice!
sydfam
Sheilzy
[It's whether the combination will match the floor tiles I've chosen that concerns me. What a dilemma!

I would go back to Di Lorenzo and see whether the Laminex colours match the floor tiles. They are both nice!

Thanks sydfam. A trip to Bella Vista is on the cards for Friday
Yes....I'd go back for a better look with the floor tile, I'm leaning to white for the vanity
Thanks Michelle
Another option for a Walnut CS benchtop vanity is Laminex Licorice Linea

Example of it with a Walnut benchtop can be seen in this: http://www.coralhomes.com.au/inspiratio ... e/#/14-15/
(page 14 if it doesnt load to the page).

I wasn't too convinced when i saw the brochure, but after seeing it in person i loved it.
Hey whzzz, sorry the link doesn't work. Are you able to upload the pic? Thank you
Here.
whzzz28
Here.

Very nice. Stylish! Love the handles too. Thank you for posting the pic
Related
12/02/2024
colour scheme

General Discussion

I'm renovating - building a small extension at the back of the late Edwardian house. This is the first stage. Second stage of the renovation will be to replace roof on…

28/01/2024
Need urgent help regarding facade colour combination please

Building A New House

Thank you @. Tried to play with the facade models but the exact colour is not matching up.

26/02/2024
Need help on wall colour selection

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi there, we have classic cream gutters, fascia’s, roller door and undercover carport. We are are going to paint the roof a terracotta orange colour. After some…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum