Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Anyone had problems with Milan Direct?

Page 1 of 1
We finally found the stools we love and ordered them online on 9 Feb from Milan Direct. They were supposed to be in stock and shipped within 5 days. Lo and behold they charged us on 9 Feb but we haven't seen or heard anything since. When I chased them up, which you can only do by email, I got the following response "EFM is still currently investigating this order, I followed this up with them today. If they are not able to locate the item by next Tuesday, we will send a replacement to you in our next batch" whatever that means. I wrote back asking them to refund the charge as surely it's illegal to charge us for something they can't even locate and who knows when we might receive them?

I got no response to my request for the reimbursement .... so they've got over $900 of our money and we've got nothing
I've always found a little pock here does wonders.....

https://www.facebook.com/milandirect

BUT....I'm pretty sure you will be looked after one way or the other.
Related
18/08/2023
Engineered Timber Installation - Floating vs Direct stick

General Discussion

Thanks Simon, I guess I'm no concerned with the volume of the noise rather that dead and hollow sound and feel that is associated with floating floors. But I'm not sure…

24/10/2023
Independent Building Inspectors - I had my first one

Building A New House

That is a really good attitude Akin to you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. I do enjoy watching that tik tok inspector from Victoria but he does go a little…

16/12/2023
Brick Problems - Acid Burn?

Building A New House

I am not a brick expert, but rendering would be 1 option, it would be costly to do the entire house though....

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum