Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Canvas paintings - anyone used Crazyfish??

Page 1 of 1
Looking for some nice artworks for our new house, and discovered there are quite a few online places that sell oil paintings etc on canvas.

Wondering if anyone has any experience from crazyfish.com.au???
They look quite good - lots of different designs and they charge $30 for courier delivery which seems very reasonable for a big painting..
Hi Miss Em,

Haven't used Crazy Fish but have been considering getting some artwork from http://www.wallthingsbeautiful.com.au

They are a Sydney based company and seem to be able to answer questions.

Good Luck!!!
A friend used snapfish.. they were good.
Hi Julz thanks for that, nice site but not much to choose from and looks fairly pricey.
I notice you only have 3 posts on this forum, and all 3 mention that website. Wouldn't be yours by any chance????

Rhonda snapfish are very good, but pretty sure they only do photo products, ie send them your photo and they'll put it on canvas. Not really what I was after
There is a canvas I desperately want on simplycanvas.com.au, so I'd be interested to hear feedback on them. I will have to check out Crazy Fish too!
Not really in to digital designs on canvas, more genuine paintings with a bit of texture.
Hi missem, my mum has ordered quite a few paintings from crayfish. The quality is good and you are able to change the design to any colour and size you want. I did find though if you change the size it starts to get quite pricey. They come very closely replicated to the original design, but as they are all hand painted for each order they can differ slightly and it can take up to a month to receive them. Though most times it was a couple of weeks. I would recommend them.
The place to be for fantastic canvas paintings. We sell premium quality, and 100% hand painted canvas paintings. From modern or abstract to Australian outback and portrait.
canvaspainting
The place to be for fantastic canvas paintings. We sell premium quality, and 100% hand painted canvas paintings. From modern or abstract to Australian outback and portrait.

Hrmm not so much.

Plenty of other sites including eBay that have a much greater range to choose from.

But thanks for the spam
Did you end up finding artwork?
I ordered my new artwork from an artist on etsy. I gotta get it stretched (once I find a place) then will sell my old one.
I was about to recommend easy. It can't be beat on sheer variety. They also have mountains of prints you can just pop into a frame that look lovely.
!

HD
Related
19/07/2023
Feedback requested from anyone that's used Pentablock

Landscape & Garden Design

As title suggests, looking at using the interlocking Pentablock stacked stone products to replace failing timber retaining…

26/07/2023
Builder used the wrong concrete mix

Building A New House

there is only 20% difference in concrete strength between 20 mpa and 25 mpa, so check with your engineer first if it fits his calculation tolerances. There are ways to…

21/05/2024
Capping used under JH Cladding in Façade

Building A New House

No. The same paint that they paint the wall with will be fine. The builder probably had every intention to paint it and not leave it black.

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum