Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Porter Davis website……

Page 1 of 2
Porter Davis …..Style finder.

http://www.porterdavis.com.au/#styles

These rooms are just stunning! Beautifully decorated, I’m impressed!
If anyone can’t get inspiration from this site there is something wrong.

This is one of the best sites I have seen in a while!
Donuts……if you’re browsing this site, check out the bathroom niche in the “Urban
Aubergine” style.

That’s what I was talking about for you.
Thanks Michelle. I 'm liking the American Hamptons one...

eimaj
Eimaj…..Very classy!

I can’t believe how big the rooms are, I would kill for a bedroom as big as the one in the style you like!
I like the Firestone Red style.

The bath in the Carbon Contemporary has a mirror front, very cool, makes the room look much bigger!

The Alfresco area in the Coastal Teal is to die for!

Check out the bathroom in the Funky Red style, somehow I don’t think that will catch on.
I know! I discovered it a while ago ... some gorgeous rooms in there. Can't wait to have a house to decorate.
Michelle
I like the Firestone Red style.

The bath in the Carbon Contemporary has a mirror front, very cool, makes the room look much bigger!

The Alfresco area in the Coastal Teal is to die for!

Check out the bathroom in the Funky Red style, somehow I don’t think that will catch on.

I like the Firestone Red also and the Alpine Lodge
ooooo kitchen in Traditional Cocoa - that almost exactly what I want (adding canopy rangehood and probably losing the glass fronted doors) !!!! - any ideas on the benchtop colour????

Fiona
Michelle

The bath in the Urban Metro is the same, and except for the mirror front, this bathroom is very much like what we have chosen for our ensuite.

I really like the Classic Cream look too.

It gives a really good display of different looks to determine what you like and don't.

Ray.
We were impressed by the American Hamptons look as well, and liked it even more "in person" at the Bardot in Tarneit. Only trouble was when we asked the salesperson about what is standard, we were told all extras were listed in the brochure. So dh was very excited that PD offer such wonderful interior decoration (paintwork, wallpaper, etc.), only to be told "oh, no, we only supply one topcoat of one colour. The interior decoration is all extra!"

"Then why haven't you put it on the 'Extras' list?" asked dh.

"Hello, can I help you?" the salesperson asked the couple behind us.

It decided us against PD, funnily enough.

I still like the American Hamptons look, and might have it eventually throughout the house.

Fiona
nzfiona
We were impressed by the American Hamptons look as well, and liked it even more "in person" at the Bardot in Tarneit. Only trouble was when we asked the salesperson about what is standard, we were told all extras were listed in the brochure. So dh was very excited that PD offer such wonderful interior decoration (paintwork, wallpaper, etc.), only to be told "oh, no, we only supply one topcoat of one colour. The interior decoration is all extra!"

"Then why haven't you put it on the 'Extras' list?" asked dh.

"Hello, can I help you?" the salesperson asked the couple behind us.

It decided us against PD, funnily enough.

I still like the American Hamptons look, and might have it eventually throughout the house.

Fiona

I’m not here to beat PD’s drum for them……..they are still project builders to me!!!!

But as far as the website goes with the style finder, THAT is great!
Excellent to help people get idea’s, in colour, style and decoration.
Hi Guys, had great time going through this web site. I really liked most of the bedrooms and living areas: bathroom colours too strong and individual..but then again so are some of my ideas..hehe

BTW, did any one notice the extremerly poor finish with the kitchen in Firestone Red? or is it just the angle of the picture

Mrs B
Mrs B
Hi Guys, had great time going through this web site. I really liked most of the bedrooms and living areas: bathroom colours too strong and individual..but then again so are some of my ideas..hehe

BTW, did any one notice the extremerly poor finish with the kitchen in Firestone Red? or is it just the angle of the picture

Mrs B

It’s the quality of the photos…..which look great until you look at the edges and skirtings…..nice to know I’m not the only one to notice!
Great website Michelle, this well help me with some colour & style tips!!!
Goes to show how dark colours on bedroom walls aren't too overpowering i.e. Copper Glow's bedroom (although this looks like a big bedroom) and loved the Fresh American DIning - that is sooo me - but so not my husband... do you have any other great websites?? I am sick of looking at our local builders they all look the same to me!!!
Another feature I like about the PD website if you look at the display homes, and pick a house style you like. Then when you select a photo of say the master bedroom, at the top you can get the same photo of the same room at their other displays, so you can see the same room finished in different styles.
We are building PD...and were actually inspired by the Alpine Ski Lodge style.... so have opted to go for most of our color selections from there
It’s a great site……nice to see people getting inspiration from it.
They have put a lot into it.

Way to go MKR
Just moving this to the top again.
Is there any way to go to the photos without having flash whatever it is?
I get stopped at the front page and cant get past it

I cant get that version of flash or whatever cos ....well my computer is so old youd all die laughing if I told you

the website sounds so good, I wanna see!!!

do the photo pages have individual urls I could type in?
bec
Is there any way to go to the photos without having flash whatever it is?
I get stopped at the front page and cant get past it

I cant get that version of flash or whatever cos ....well my computer is so old youd all die laughing if I told you

the website sounds so good, I wanna see!!!

do the photo pages have individual urls I could type in?

Can anyone help bec with her question??

All too much for me!
Related
24/07/2023
Porter Davis Soil Test Results

Building A New House

Three options 1 Ask the liquidator 2 Find another PD customer and ask the source of their report 3 Pay for new report

30/06/2023
Certifier and the Brisbane development website

Building A New House

Hi, does anyone have a clue how the Brisbane Development website work in terms of how uptodate the dates on it are (developmenti.brisbane.qld.gov.au). I transfered…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum