Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Do you think a gloss white table will go with this?

Page 1 of 1
I've just ordered six Mademoiselle chairs (they should be here on Wednesday). I need to buy a meals table that will go with them. it's going in the family room near the kitchen.

I'm thinking a simple gloss white table. What do you think?

I have Blactbutt floors and light grey walls. The style of the house is very contemporary - no cornice or skirting boards, clean lines, concrete bench top, black and white kitchen and metallic charcoal glass splash back.

I spent 20 minutes trying to figure out how to post a photo on here without success. They really make it too hard!

So if you want have a look at a picture of the chair follow the link in my signature block.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Angel-to post photos you need to upload to an extrenal hosting site such as photobucket, flickr imageshack et al..... then you post the IMG or forum link into your post here.
Mademoiselle chairs look great with gloss white tables or a very simple chunky timber one (I would go with very dark timber tones). Great choice by the way - they are such a gorgeous chair!
Here you go AngelD (using photobucket)
http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af135/grom40/mademoiselle-chair11.jpg

I have colored painted bentwood chairs with a white gloss table (cost me $299 from fantastic furniture and it's really good
) and a similar colour scheme to yours. Was going to post a photo except this is all I have on my photobucket account (warning: gratuitous kitten picture)- hopefully you can get the idea

http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af135/grom40/IMG-20120129-00116.jpg
Thanks grom40 for posting the pic for me. I got the chairs and they are great but the only thing is they don't have the yellow half circles on it which I'm a bit disappointed about. They did say there could be slight variation in fabric so not much I can do.

Got the table yesterday, ended up going with white with frosted glass centre. The combination looks so good

Did you say you painted those chairs in your photo red?
Hi AngelD,

You must post a photo of your table/chair combination- it sounds great

Yes I did paint the chairs (actually they were already red so I just sanded them back & applied a fresh coat). I also have 2 black bentwoods & 2 in the natural timber.
Related
5/02/2024
Decking & Span Table

Outdoor Living

Hi, Really struggling to find some consistency amongst Span Tables, can anyone help…

3/09/2023
Natural stone- stain removal and gloss sealing

General Discussion

Hi, planning on using the attached stone pieces in my bathroom. I want to remove stains and gloss seal. Can I get some advice on best way to remove stains and best…

15/01/2024
Black gloss enamel

General Discussion

This link might answer your question. I had the same issue and it turned out to be the roller. https://www.sherwin-williams.com/painti ... %20coating.

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum