Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Coastal Display Home (Finally got some pics!)

Page 1 of 1
Just thought I would share some photos of the display home I recently had photographed. This was finished last year for a local builder, but I just got around to having the pics taken. The whole house was done on a pretty tight budget but I was really happy with how it turned out in the end.

Let me know what you think, and if you want any sources for products!

Here are the bedrooms...

There are a few more pics here if you wanted to see: http://www.ethosinteriordesign.com/coastal-display.html
Very Nice Anna!
I bet you had fun with THAT project!
Come do mine
Michelle
Very Nice Anna!
I bet you had fun with THAT project!

Definately Michelle! Although I'm looking forward to the next one even more, it's young and fun with some bold colours!
Best thing about project like yours Anna, is you get spend other people money!

Have fun!
Hi Anna, looks great! Can you tell me where the bar stools are from??

Jess
The bar stools are from Freedom actually. Although I did recently spot some similar ones at Super Amart as well.
Anna, you have certainly got an eye for colour ... some of those colours I wouldn't dream of putting together yet you make them look amazing ... well done!! It all looks gorgeous - such a light airy space as well.

beautiful work Anna - what colour did you use for the walls?
Did you intentionally switch the colours around to contrast kitchen and dining? ie. white bench, brown stools compared to brown table and white chairs.
The wall colour is Dulux Whisper White Half (quarter for the ceiling, and full strength for the kitchen two-pac cabinets).

@d@n - Not so much intentionally to 'match' the kitchen and dining but more throughout the whole house. I like to use a mix of light and dark pieces in an interior to give a space some depth (even a beach house needs a little bit of drama). Also, although I wanted to use some dark timber pieces to contrast with the floor, I didn't want the space to feel too heavy or traditional. Thus, whenever I had a heavy dark piece I added some lighter pieces as well.
Related
6/12/2023
Anyone got owner builder permit to build a duplex in NSW ?

Owner Builder Forum

If so what were the "special circumstances" under which it was granted? "Note: If the development consent is for 'dual occupancy' an owner-builder permit can only be…

25/04/2024
Owner Builder : Need some help

Owner Builder Forum

Hi VK, Think it's worth investing time in an Owner Builder course to equip you with basic knowledge on Australian Building Industry and its regulations. Also, I suggest…

27/04/2024
Laminex Essastone Discontinued - What are some good alternat

General Discussion

Caesarstone, quantum zero, Q Stone zero, porcelain. All the manufacturers are pivoting into zero silica materials. Google any of those and have a look. Some are still…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum