Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Colour Help

Page 1 of 1
Hi all

I was hoping to get some advice on external colours!

Info:

The house in question is a four metre wide 1890s Sydney terrace. The front is sandstone so the colour in question is on the back which spans four levels. The back faces south east so not a great deal of sun in the winter.

Unfortunately the builder didn't consult us for the the eaves and garage door colour - they are Colourbond Windspray.

The very bottom level contains a garage, each of the three levels above the garage level contain floor to ceiling sliding timber doors. We are thinking we won't paint them however can be swayed.

The paint is to cover rendered walls surrounding the doors, walls of the terrace/courtyard, on top of the garage and level 2, including built-in planter boxes. The awnings (underside) require painting also.

The terrace/courtyard will be 1/3 timber decking and 2/3 very light beigey coloured granite pavers.

The balustrades on three levels is a simple steel rod design and colour is yet to be determined - guessing bridge grey.

Internally walls, ceilings and trimmings are Natural White with brush box flooring.

I tend to be attracted to the more organic or natural colours. I've been sampling colours such as Nile Clay and 150% Dune. My initial thoughts were a warm grey shade however afraid it will look too cold.

Would love some of your thoughts ...

Thank you in advance!
Can you post a few photos?

I love Terrace’s, so I would just love to see your home as well.
Michelle
Can you post a few photos?

I love Terrace’s, so I would just love to see your home as well.

I was waiting to get the balconies and balustrades before posting a pic ... I'll take a 'building site' pic this weekend to get the creative juices started!

Thank you
Looking forward to the photos!
Related
28/01/2024
Need urgent help regarding facade colour combination please

Building A New House

Thank you @. Tried to play with the facade models but the exact colour is not matching up.

26/02/2024
Need help on wall colour selection

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi there, we have classic cream gutters, fascia’s, roller door and undercover carport. We are are going to paint the roof a terracotta orange colour. After some…

22/05/2024
Colour help for facade

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi all, I'm new here 🙂 We are going to get out tiled roof repainted and gutters, downpipes and facias redone as well. We are going to do the roof in monument and the…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum