Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Can anyone help me find this desk?

Page 1 of 2

Hi All,

Am looking to find a desk like this for our new study... has anyone seen one like this in their travels??

Many thanks!
Is that in a Porter Davis display home? Do a search on the forum for Porter Davis and furniture there was a huge thread about a year and a half ago about where Porter Davis got there furniture from and where you could buy it from.
I think I have seen some like that in a Domayne catalogue plus a white one in an Officeworks catalogue BUT it was ages ago - at least 2yrs ago.
Wow that's a GORGEOUS study!
Freedom have a similar looking one at the moment called 'Oxford'. It's 160 x 80 x 75cm and is $799. It's not exactly the same, but does have the 'cross' through the legs. Might be worth looking at?

http://www.freedom.com.au/furniture/hom ... on=unknown

I'd be inclined to also try places like Dare Gallery and Coco Republic.
Also found this one from Sasson. It also has the cross in the legs, but still has normal legs, not just the cross as in your original picture. I have this range at home in white in a coffee and lamp/side table. No idea on price, but would be more expensive than the Freedom one.

http://www.sassonhome.com.au/products.p ... ANGE+STAIN
Porterdavis use furniture from coco republic, I'll bet you'll find it there!
You guys are brilliant!! Thanks so much, once I'm done packing for today I'll do a little hunting 
Thanks so much!!
Freedom have another one instore with just the cross legs (without the timber frame). I think it only comes in a light oak colour.
Domayne have one with polished chrome cross legs.
If you want that exact one, POS is correct. PD use coco republic to furnish their homes.

Goodluck
Bel&Marz
If you want that exact one, POS is correct. PD use coco republic to furnish their homes.

Goodluck

Thanks
I've had a look at their website but they don't seem to have it, I may give them a ring and ask.
Really appreciate everyone's help x
I went to Coco Republic last week and found the chairs that I loved in a PD house......they were only $2995 each!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!! back to the drawing board!!

On another note - I have the freedom desk that was posted above, with two matching book cases and it looks really lovely once it is all put together (and not nearly as expensice as Coco Republic!!!!!)

Good luck with your search!
I bought one just like it from Hamra Furniture.

www.hamrafurniture.com.au
Wow they are really nice Picard, do you mind me asking how much it was?
Picard
I bought one just like it from Hamra Furniture.

http://www.hamrafurniture.com.au

OMG Picard, you are an absolute legend!!!!!

I have spent each night this week trawling the net trying to find it and couldn't!

This is why I love forum's like this and helpful souls like yourself

Can I be really naughty and ask how much it was? The website has no prices.

Thank you so much!!
hmm... they're in S.A.... wonder if I can get here to Melbourne?
I got them delivered from SA for $300 bucks lol, but they are expensive =)..Very!

Get ready................$2315
Picard
I got them delivered from SA for $300 bucks lol, but they are expensive =)..Very!

Get ready................$2315

Does it have gold lined drawers??

Sigh.... back to the drawing board....

Thank so much Picard - I shall print up the photo and bow to it's glory every day!!
No it doesnt, if you want to see it in person, there is a display home in Melbourne that I can give you the address to, which will have it on show.. Let me know.
I'm after this same desk...
Am going to attempt to make one! Will post pics once it's complete
My budget is $150...

Wish me luck
Related
30/05/2024
I need the forum's help to find a new designer

Building A New House

I also notice that most the builds in Australia are really simplistic when it gets to the interior design and lighting design. Most of the builds are just offering off the…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum