Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

What do you think of these?

Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone, I have been browsing the boards for a while and thought I would start some posts of my own. I was wondering if I could have some opinions please on our colour selections..its getting closer to our interior going in and now i am starting to wonder or should i say worry? I am so not good at picking colours without seeing the completed product as a whole!!!

My husband and I are building with Sterling. We have a roof and bricks up so I am hoping next week they will start playing inside!!! I hope these photos upload ok!!

http://img202.imageshack.us/g/1001503f.jpg/
These are the colours for the powder room, ensuite and laundry

Here is the kitchen
http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/5659/1001505h.jpg

I really dunno!! Any opinions??
Kind Regards
EDnurse
These are the colours for the powder room, ensuite and laundry

Here is the kitchen
Oh, great choice of feature tile in the bottom shot. That's the same one we chose!
I posted what you had….are the pics right to the right selections I have put up??

They look the wrong way around
I love that laminex with that tile in the top picture!!
Hiya

Thanks Michelle for posting the pics I havent quite worked out how to do it. yup u got them the right way blue for bathrooms and laundry and bottom for kitchen.

hey Rowena u no what they say.."great minds think alike" lol.

Ref_KT thanks for that I liked how the blue tile for the floor seems to highlight the blue in the laminex. Was nervous going away from neutral colours tho...but I love the idea of blue bathrooms.

Am going to try and figure out now how to post the actual pics rather than just the link..wish me luck!!

Have a great Sunday..I have night duty starting tonight for the next 4days so I will catch u all later

Cheers Ednurse
Related
6/06/2023
Do you think this kitchen is original

Kitchen Corner

No. It's not original. Circa early to mid 90s would be my guess and maybe even as late as early 2000s

18/01/2024
Would you consider these issues as defects

General Discussion

Hi It came to my attention after the handover that - The facade cladding on the face and the side are not straight. -The face tapers down by 50mm from left to right and…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum