Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Ordering Roman Blinds on the net

Page 1 of 1
anyone had any experience with this? i've had a look at a couple of sites, blindsonthenet and beautifulblinds and the latter comes out cheaper.

my lounge windows are quite big (2700mmx2000mm inside mount) so it's hard to find roman blinds to fit, could i get two to fit in this space maybe?

any experience with romans good or bad gratefully received!
I have windows just a little smaller than that and we have romans. We had to get them custom made to fit and they used a chain mechanism as opposed to a cord mechanism due to the weight. Honestly, I'm not sure if I'd order over the net for a window that size, I'd want to see the work of the company.
thanks Joles yeah i think i've decided they're too big and expensive to risk buying online with the possibility of it not working out
Related
29/10/2023
Outdoor Blinds for Pergola

Outdoor Living

About a year ago, I embarked on a DIY project to construct an outdoor Pergola, which measures approximately 5.2 meters by 4.0…

28/05/2024
Question about motorised roller blinds

Window Furnishings

Actually kind of agreed with the first comment. Felt like it is a bit too much adding both double roller blinds with sheers, but it is not uncommon to do this - it…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum