Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Keysborough Metr*con Display Lindrum - internal wall colour?

Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone,

I was out looking at the display homes in Keysborough today and really liked the wall colour in the Dining / familiy area of their Lindrum home. (it's the first 2 storey one)

Does anyone have any ideas about what the colour is, or how I can find out.

There wasn't really anyone available there to ask.

Thanks
little buddy…..you might like to ask this in the building forum as well, not everyone comes into my forum. You might get more answers in that forum.
Good luck.
Hi
I would start by asking the person in the office if they know or can find out the colour info for you. Otherwise I'd get hold of a few paint colour cards that look close and take them in to compare. That should give you a better idea. Good luck!
Good news, they replied to my email...and so quickly. Must say I'm impressed.

Just to close off the thread I thought that I would let everyone know the colour.

DULUX VANILLA QUAKE
DULUX LEXICON QUARTER
little buddy
Good news, they replied to my email...and so quickly. Must say I'm impressed.

Just to close off the thread I thought that I would let everyone know the colour.

DULUX VANILLA QUAKE
DULUX LEXICON QUARTER

Hi little buddy,

Just noticed you had a post on the Lindrum display in keysborough. You by any chance would know what colour there facia, guttering and roof tiles are used in the facade? I have tried calling/ emailing M and they are yet to return my inequiry.

Any help would be great, even a contact email.

Thanks again.
Hi Adrian008,

I just checked the email that they sent me and they only sent me all the internal paint colours.
sorry.
little buddy
Hi Adrian008,

I just checked the email that they sent me and they only sent me all the internal paint colours.
sorry.

Thank you anyway. After a lot of chaising, I was able to get some answers.
Related
15/11/2023
Internal brick wall vs plasterboard - cost and acoustic?

Building A New House

Thank you alexp79 and gommeqld for your advice, that's very helpful, thanks

13/01/2024
Damp Internal Wall

General Discussion

You can use hairdryer

26/02/2024
Insulation for Internal wall, between floors

Building A New House

Sorry, don't know costs, but there are a couple of very important principles you need to get right (and now) .... (1) never agree to any "upgrade" unless you first know…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum