Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Dulux Equivalent to Wattyl Chalk Beige/Oriental White

Page 1 of 1
Good afternoon

The painter we have chosen only uses Dulux Paint.

Can anyone advise what the Dulux equivalent to Wattyl Chalk Beige and Oriental White Gloss.

Many thanks

Yvonne
The equivalent paint colour you're after in Dulux might not have a name but just a formula. Dulux can match a Wattyl colour to put in their paint....as can most other paint companies....and visa versa.
scotthas
The equivalent paint colour you're after in Dulux might not have a name but just a formula. Dulux can match a Wattyl colour to put in their paint....as can most other paint companies....and visa versa.

Thanks Scott!
Many thanks Scott.
thanks Scott!

maths games online
online equivalent fractions interactive activities
scotthas

Depending on the colour and product there can be a variation, best to ask your paint supplier before you buy.
It works best for colours with a white base. Other base colours can give a slightly different result.

Judie
Related
6/05/2024
Royal beige and Royal beige quarter

General Discussion

Hi has anyone done Royal beige and royal beige quarter together on their walls? Quarter being the wall colour. Photos and opinions would be great 😊 Thank you

8/07/2023
Variation in white tile colour

Renovation + Home Improvement

Looking for advice on whether this variation in tile colour is acceptable. The large tile on the left was used in my main bathroom renovation 1 year ago. My ensuite…

26/08/2023
Dover white or surfmist garage door

General Discussion

Dover white or surfmist garage door. I am having trouble choosing a garage door. The outside of house will be tranquel retreat. I want it to all blend nicely however I…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum