Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Alfreco area - help with wall colour

Page 1 of 1
I would greatly appreciate any advice for the wall colour in our Alfresco area. It will be two walls only and one of these has a glass sliding door. The third wall is Decor Stacked Stone - Shimmer (the tv is mounted on this wall). The external colour of the house is Taubmans Bears Paw? Bear Foot (something to do with a bear and a foot!)

The ceiling is Glosswood in Cedar and has a s/s fan.

The floor is black/grey tiles (kinda look like slate)

I am thinking along the lines of:

Dulux Mali
Dulux Namadji
Dulux Goanna Grey
Dulux Spanish Eyes
Dulux Blackbutt

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated (I tried to attach images but it wouldn't let me)!
ohh just found this...sorry.

Get back to you later, I'm working at the moment.
I would stay with your Taubmans colour ( I couldnt find a sample of it on the net) as you already have alot of lovely textures and colours
with a glass door wall, a stone wall and a timber ceiling with a fan plus the tiled floor. Is Bears Foot a deep shade or more of a beige?
rosypaige
I would greatly appreciate any advice for the wall colour in our Alfresco area. It will be two walls only and one of these has a glass sliding door. The third wall is Decor Stacked Stone - Shimmer (the tv is mounted on this wall). The external colour of the house is Taubmans Bears Paw? Bear Foot (something to do with a bear and a foot!)

The ceiling is Glosswood in Cedar and has a s/s fan.

The floor is black/grey tiles (kinda look like slate)

I am thinking along the lines of:

Dulux Mali
Dulux Namadji
Dulux Goanna Grey
Dulux Spanish Eyes
Dulux Blackbutt

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated (I tried to attach images but it wouldn't let me)!

Got a photo??
Rosypaige - to post photos you will need to first upload them to a photo hosting site like flickr / photobucket etc. Then once they are uploaded there get the IMG code and post it here in your message. The photos will then show up.
Sorry…..I missed that!!

Very busy at the moment.

If you have trouble, email them to me and I will post them when I can.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1272
Related
12/06/2023
CDC Housing Code 3: Gross Floor Area vs Floor Area

Building A New House

CDC Housing Code 3 When to apply Floor Area external face of wall vs Gross Floor Area internal face of wall. Reading thru CDC Housing Code 3, lets take a lot 915sqm.…

26/02/2024
Need help on wall colour selection

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi there, we have classic cream gutters, fascia’s, roller door and undercover carport. We are are going to paint the roof a terracotta orange colour. After some…

7/03/2024
Retaining wall to garage wall

Building A New House

Thank you again Simeon.. I will call my certifier for that. Have a good day

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum