Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Need Taubmans colour the same as Dulux Hogs Britle

Page 1 of 2
I really love the colour Hogs Bristle by Dulux. I was wondering if anyone could give me a substitute match for this colour in Taubmans Paints please?? I want to trim it with Crsip White, I think it will look nice?

Thanks in advance
The closest I can find is Village Cream, but it’s a little lighter
Try Moon River!

We loved Hogs Bristle too, had it in our old place as a feature wall.

The closest we could get was Moon River and we put it throughout the house.
Love the avatar Nic!
Better than those freaky little guys!
**Phoenix**
Try Moon River!

We loved Hogs Bristle too, had it in our old place as a feature wall.

The closest we could get was Moon River and we put it throughout the house.

Love your avatar P!!!!!

Thanks guys, (you're welcome to clone it)
lol, yeah the maze one made me feel itchy like they were ants running around when i watched it.....
(there are 2 other avatars i really want, but they're too many kb's to fit...
)

OK so back on topic.......

Mish, have you got a sample of Moon River? Is that close in your opinion?
Nic I just put it all away!!!!

My office looks like a war zone! What with all the packed up boxes and 2 jobs I’m doing, I just cant work with the mess around me!

I’m changing my avatar!

But its hard while I’m trying to look professional
Thank You Ladies, how wonderful you are!

I was actually thinking it was more along the lines of Torte? (Taubmans) but I am going only from memory of my friends walls, I don't have it on any of my colour charts here.
Thank you thank you thank you everyone!!! This has been keeping me up at night!!!!

Will look at Moonriver and Village Cream and Torte

Themax if you get swatch samples - can you let me know where! (Saves me taking the kids to every bunnings in the state!)
Yes, bel, no problems. It is my Sunday assignment to get these interior colours finalised. Will go to Bunnings, it's very close to my house.
PS_ Have just found out our plans have been sent to Council!!!
Thanks

Yay, plans into council. Congrats a very exciting time. You will need to celebrate tonight!!
I'm going out for dinners with some gf's so will have a drink for you!
Forgot - does that mean you should start a thread/blog now???
Anyone have a suggestion for a Taubmans paint similar to Dulux Buff It Full and Half strength?

Why cant they all just use Dulux....they at least have a decent website.
Ari
Anyone have a suggestion for a Taubmans paint similar to Dulux Buff It Full and Half strength?

Why cant they all just use Dulux....they at least have a decent website.

Taubmans will change any other brand of paint over to its own, by using the ….say Dulux colour, but doing a Taubmans base!

So if there is a colour you like in one brand and can only use another brand, just ask for them to swop it over.
Why do you need a similar Taubmans colour....

If you have a preference for Taubmans paint, then simply tell the paint shop you want Taubmans paint, but mixed to "Dulux Hogs Bristle"....

The shop will have the code to mix the Taubmans paints correctly...

That goes for any paint type and paint colour... As long as you tell the paint shop the origin of the paint colour, then you will be right!
Thanks chuth77 it should be that easy, but our bulk builder says a Taubmans colour only, they don't accept anything else.!
bel, I have been to bun nings and have samples. Closest seems to be Rococo or Hay Loft. I have samples for you also. I will pm you.
Thank you thank you thank you
Got the pm
No worries!
Well I came up with Rococo or Hayloft to match the Dulux Hogs Bristle. Waste of time beacuse apparently it is not a STANDARD Taubmans colour!

SO...can someone PLEASE tell me how I know which colours are STANDARD and which are not as far as the Taubmans range goes???

GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!
Related
28/01/2024
Need urgent help regarding facade colour combination please

Building A New House

Thank you @. Tried to play with the facade models but the exact colour is not matching up.

26/02/2024
Need help on wall colour selection

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi there, we have classic cream gutters, fascia’s, roller door and undercover carport. We are are going to paint the roof a terracotta orange colour. After some…

12/06/2023
Do I need a permit?

Bathrooms and Laundry

You wont need a permit to put in non loading partition but you will need a licensed plumber and a licensed electrician

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum