Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Wardrobe doors...can I run something by you lot

Page 1 of 1
I am having white painted glass with brushed aluminium frame divided into three equal sections, separated by brushed aluminium strips .... NOW I am wondering how it would look if the top and bottom sections were in a dark brown or even a Wenge type colour instead, so dark sections top and bottom with white glass in the middle. Not sure even if he can do it
I think it would be too fussy and dominate the room. Keep it how it is.
joles
I think it would be too fussy and dominate the room. Keep it how it is.

I agree!!!
Yes, you are both right, I NEED TO STOP THINKING, and leave well enough alone
SuH
Yes, you are both right, I NEED TO STOP THINKING, and leave well enough alone

YES!
Well just to be different I think it sounds lovely. But again I am biased as we are having the Hopen system in ours:-
That looks nice kyton, where are they from.
Ikea - we are having the whole dressing room decked out in them. Not cheap - think it will cost just under $6k for the whole room.
kyton
Ikea - we are having the whole dressing room decked out in them. Not cheap - think it will cost just under $6k for the whole room.

I know but DH fell in love with it - looks very sleek installed and has little downlights over each cabinet - so it is not negotiable from his perspective.
can you PM me the price your paying if you dont mind
Related
20/06/2023
Builder has not done something - can I ask for a variation f

Building A New House

I work with owner, he/she is my man on the ground and I instruct them when to visit the site and take photos and I have other tools in the bag.

20/11/2023
Brick Elevator truck hit and run

General Discussion

you did, but you didnt identify the smear/logo

23/03/2024
Fridge Freezer not working after trying to run on Generator

Kitchen Appliances

I had a similar issue with my fridge not too long ago. It wasn't the same model, but the symptoms were pretty much the same: the compressor would start and then stop…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum