Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Take 2 on Ensuite...... Joles...Black Tile Advice!!!

Page 1 of 1
After my last post I was feeling a little uneasy about my Ensuite Choices. Something wasn't clicking.....I called the builder and he said if i really wanted too I could do a last change on the tiles so off to National Tiles and I found the MOST gorgeous tile!! I really wanted to have the dark and moody look mixed with a timber - so here is my idea to change things. I have until tomorrow afternoon to submit so please give me your input!!! I really value the input and advice!!

Vanity Laminex Timber Veneer Giallo Zebrano
Dune Deco Titan Basalto Wall Tiles - Floor to ceiling on all walls except Window Wall 30 x 60
Dune Titan Basalto Floor Tiles 30x60
No Mirror Supplied - we will get a mirror framed in a baroque frame and hang after handover
Freestanding Bath (help to lighten things up too)
What do you thin????
Either Black framed Mirror and Black Granite Bench
OR
White Framed Mirror and Alpine White Quantum Quartz Benchtop

I found this image cascre and thought of you, this tile looks nice.
Oh Thank You!!! It looks really similar to the tile i chose!!
I saw this photo in a magazine today:

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x94/renc_photos/Capture.jpg

The floor is quite light though.
Ohhh!!! i LOVE it!!! That's exactly what I'm after!! Doesn't it just make you want to put on Norah Jones and take a Bubble Bath!!! Maybe that's just me!!

I'm going the black Granite Vanity Benchtop now too!! Looks awesome!! Thanks so much
Love your style!!!!! very similar to what we are doing..
Related
29/04/2024
Black tile grout become a chalky colour.

Flooring & Floor Covering

Have some black tiles in our bathroom on one feature wall laid on top of the waterproofing. What I think is efflorescence or white chalky looking grout has turned the…

2/05/2024
Advice getting concrete tile roof pressure washed

General Discussion

Hi all, My concrete tile roof (pictured here: https://imgur.com/a/d2GiHJH) over the last 5 years has gotten to the point it needs a clean. Unsure why previous owner…

1/04/2024
Custom builder or pay for own floor plan and take to builder

Building A New House

Hi Mofflepop, I would recommend finding a building designer to prepare plans, they should design to your specified budget. The benefit is you can tender the project out…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum