Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Reorganizing my bedroom, need some advice

Page 1 of 1
Hi guys, I'm planning on reorganizing my bedroom completely so any kind of advice will be helpful since i have zero knowledge about interior design, matching colors, contrast etc. Here are my initial ideas:
Since there are lots of wooden elements I would like to change the bed covers, lazy bag, carpet (maybe?), and lighting (it's definitely too bright for such a small room 14m^2/150feet^2), it stands out too much imo. The door frame and the walls will probably be different color also. Generally, I would like too add some more source of light, plants (I love green colour), maybe a picture or a wallcovering. The goal is to match everything with the color of the wood and also add some contrast so it looks appealing. I'm not sure which colors would fit here, I could also add another type of wood, since I'm making the furniture on my own.
I might even change the place of furniture completely, I was thinking about putting the desk on the place of the lazy bag or even of the closet (it's inside the wall, front picture slide door). The tv will probably be moved because it's too high up right now and it's not really comfortable to watch.
How would you arrange this bedroom and what accessories would you add? Write down your suggestions

Related
25/04/2024
Owner Builder : Need some help

Owner Builder Forum

Hi VK, Think it's worth investing time in an Owner Builder course to equip you with basic knowledge on Australian Building Industry and its regulations. Also, I suggest…

28/04/2024
Need some front yard ideas!

Landscape & Garden Design

Hi all, Need some ideas for my front yard. There are a few elements where the landscaping needs to take into account: There is a slight slope forward with steps going to…

30/06/2023
Bedroom Windows

Building A New House

Hi, I'm planning to build a new house and wanted to get some feedback on the different window designs for a master bedroom. Our bedroom is north facing and the bed will…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum