Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

decoration and colour questions

Page 1 of 1
Here to help with colour, decoration and design questions.

Let's see if we can get more ladies back to the forum, you are all very welcome
Michelle

Hi there,

Looking for advice on our facade please! We are considering a light coloured brick from pgh. Not sure what to do withb the rest. We want black or monument windows for sure. Any tips would be appreciated!
Plans are attached.
Lana25
Michelle

Hi there,

Looking for advice on our facade please! We are considering a light coloured brick from pgh. Not sure what to do withb the rest. We want black or monument windows for sure. Any tips would be appreciated!
Plans are attached.

Have you chosen anything yet?
Michelle
Lana25
Michelle

Hi there,

Plans are attached.

Have you chosen anything yet?

Thinking a PGH brick 'Sinai' or 'Sand' (pictured) I'm not sure how to tie in the dark window frames. Should I do dark cladding for contrast or a light colour also? And the render part? I always imagined dark brown garage door and front door. Not sure how to tie it all in!

Hi, I have put together a quick colour mood board for you so you can see the colours together.

If you need something more detailed, you will need to book an online consultation with me.
Web link below.

As always I recommend sample pots before painting.

Good luck

Michelle
Hi, I have put together a quick colour mood board for you so you can see the colours together.

If you need something more detailed, you will need to book an online consultation with me.
Web link below.

Good luck

Michelle, this is really helpful thank you!
I can't see the link for your website. I would love more details on how your service works and associated costs etc please. Are you able to try posting again please?
I've found you! De Novo concepts 🤦🏾‍♀️
Will send you a message now. Thank you 😀
Lana25
Michelle

Web link below.

Good luck

Michelle, this is really helpful thank you!
I can't see the link for your website. I would love more details on how your service works and associated costs etc please. Are you able to try posting again please?

http://www.denovoconcepts.com/wp/

all info in on my website
Any suggestions for our exterior? This is a 3D render. It’s a battle axe block so not visible from the street. The driveway enters from the street on left of screen and there’s only a few metres to the fence (basically the width of the driveway) so I’m wondering how fancy we really need to go.

At the moment we have:

- Bluegum colorbond roof
- monument gutters, fascia, windows
- rendered walls in Haymes Otway Green (it’s actually a little more olive than the pic)

Should we break it up with other colours or textures???

Morning,

This is what I have come up with for you.

I've added Dulux "Powered Rock" to add a warm colour into the scheme, and possibly a timber front door.

Have fun.
Make sure you get sample pots of all colours.

www.denovoconcepts.com
Michelle

Morning,

This is what I have come up with for you.

I've added Dulux "Powered Rock" to add a warm colour into the scheme, and possibly a timber front door.

Have fun.
Make sure you get sample pots of all colours.

www.denovoconcepts.com

Thanks for that! Yeah, I was thinking timber front door.
Related
7/07/2023
Retaining wall questions

Landscape & Garden Design

Not sure what council area you are in. Some LGA's allow zero lot retaining walls. This usually occurs in greenfield developments but not often in established areas. You…

2/09/2023
Questions to ask a builder before you begin?

Building A New House

Ardo That is so funny! I wonder how many people know who Larry Haun is these days. I have a couple of young guys we call Mo 1 & Mo 2 who run a crew of 6 boys and…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum