Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Decor advice needed....master bedroom

Page 1 of 1
[ltr]Hello All[/ltr]

[ltr]We recently finished a build and are settling into the house. At the moment, we're running with a colour palette of black, white and grey with the hopes of adding some colour to it. I'm going to start with the master bedroom and this is where I need some advice. A key piece of information is the ceiling is 3.5m so it all looks rather spacious - we will eventually upgrade to a king-size bed so that should fill the space a little better. My thoughts so far is:[/ltr]

[ltr]- Replacing side tables with light timber to soften the space [/ltr]

[ltr]- Add some greenery[/ltr]

[ltr]- Maybe add a rug[/ltr]

[ltr]- Maybe re-upholstering the bed head (DIY style) and matching valance [/ltr]

[ltr]I am open to all suggestions to make the space less ah boring and clinical. I'd say my style is contemporary/modern but also love a bit of scandi as my husband is fairly minimalist. One of my biggest questions is though....should I put something on the wall above the bed? [/ltr]

[ltr]Happy to provide more pics.[/ltr]

[ltr]

Thanks[/ltr]

[ltr]Megan[/ltr]
Related
3/05/2024
Reorganizing my bedroom, need some advice

Interior Decorating Lounge

Hi guys, I'm planning on reorganizing my bedroom completely so any kind of advice will be helpful since i have zero knowledge about interior design, matching colors,…

30/08/2023
Builder has set mediation with Master Builders GC. Any tips

Renovation + Home Improvement

Thank you so much. This has been very helpful. We definitely wish to settle and get these people out of our life. They are trying to charge us interest on late…

12/12/2023
Rumpus conversion to a master with ensuite

Renovation + Home Improvement

From the information posted it looks to me your rumpus room is nothing more than extended garage. That will present a number of challenges. Single brick wall between…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum