Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

My renos -

Page 16 of 50
Lookin' great Michelle, hope it yields a veritable stream of inspiration for your writing endeavours.
SuH
They have those chairs at a local pub and they are so damn hard

Yes…not what I would put in a pub
, good in the spare room, it only had all my ironing on it.
leaf
Lookin' great Michelle, hope it yields a veritable stream of inspiration for your writing endeavours.

Thanks Leaf……I like it when you pop in.
I put the timber chair back in the spare room.
Now using one of my yummy comfy dining chairs, 6 of them, 1 of me, might as well use them.

Plus it looks good.

Photos after I have just gardened and mowed the lawns.

BBQ area before

BBQ now

Herb garden before

Herb Garden now

Lime trees full of fruit

Back corner

Back veranda

Before

Back yard when I bought the house.

Back yard now

Been here 5 & months.
What a lovely backyard, Michelle - nice and roomy. You have made it so welcoming with your changes!!!
Bought this through the week, love it.

[/quote]

New gardens

Michelle, you are a clever girl....soon to be lady
That looks such a relaxing area now, as opposed to a nothing area.
Thanks Sue…

I’m painting the garden shed soon….”loft”
That should look really neat against the cream fence.

Hi Michelle,
I was having a look at your blog and just love the art work you did above your bed.
Can you tell me where you got the rubber place mats from and after you stuck them on the canvas did you just paint the matalic paint over it all?
If I was to do something like this in my home what colour metalic paint would you suggest with Hogs Bristle Half strength walls?
Thanks
OHHHHHHHHHH Michelle I love your wall art...everything looks so great! Hmmm...now me thinks i gotta do something with ours.
I’ll get back to you later , its been a long day I need a nana nap…
More hard work, Michelle, well done
!

And congrats on your 15000 posts!!!

loniaj
Hi Michelle,
I was having a look at your blog and just love the art work you did above your bed.
Can you tell me where you got the rubber place mats from and after you stuck them on the canvas did you just paint the matalic paint over it all?
If I was to do something like this in my home what colour metalic paint would you suggest with Hogs Bristle Half strength walls?
Thanks

I bought the leafs at Domain, they were already silver, but not the right silver. So yes, once I glued them on the canvas, I just painted it all with a Dulux metallic silver paint.

Did you see the green leafs I framed from Freedom?

Have you seen how many metallic colours there are?
HEAPS!

What’s you favourite colour?
You can use any colour with ½ hog.
Thank you so much Michelle, I have always wanted a nicely decorated house but never know were to start, you are giving me so much inspiration.
I'm loving it
loniaj
Thank you so much Michelle, I have always wanted a nicely decorated house but never know were to start, you are giving me so much inspiration.
I'm loving it

Oh thank you!
Glad to be able to help!
Got the aircon guy coming tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My house doesn’t have a big enough wall to put the aricon where I want it……

So now I have to put it on a wall that’s not really going to work that well.

SO………….I have ordered to most powerful aircon unite I can put on the wall, that should blow me out of the room with cold air!!!

But more to the point, hopefully it will get up the hall and into my office!
Michelle

Michelle - how did you attach this to the colorbond fence? I've seen similar ones that I like but I'm not sure how to put them on my fence (when I get it!!)
lisanne
Michelle

Michelle - how did you attach this to the colorbond fence? I've seen similar ones that I like but I'm not sure how to put them on my fence (when I get it!!)

Where I bought it at the Nursery, they had special Colorbond brackets that fit under the capping of the fence….very neat!

If you can’t find them, at Bunning’s they have brackets in all different lengths, that’s what I hung the timber with. These hang over the capping of the C/B fence.
Related
You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum