Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Mood-Boards

Page 11 of 15

And one for a client - photographers set up for a wedding expo

Lots of ideas here for everyone....
Oh,oh,oh! I want Buildwest's board HERE!
Deemaree

Take what you need!
Already heading that way....have changed main living from having deep red accents to touches of caramel & blue.
It was time for a change-been in the house for 18months.........
Deemaree

Wow Michelle that is exactly what I need!
It is simply stunning.....

Glad it got moderator Dee's approval too

Now I can look at starting shopping with a plan.....

Thank you!!!!
Hi Michelle,

Just wondered if you might have a suggestion for a paint colour similar to this one inamet09 posted previously?

tia

[/quote]
buildingwest
Deemaree

Thank you!!!!

My pleasure, have fun shopping!

Your mood board may start people thinking "Country/Cottage" again, it turned out lovely.

mimi23
Hi Michelle,

Just wondered if you might have a suggestion for a paint colour similar to this one inamet09 posted previously?

tia

Its a lovely colour isn't it! Having trouble finding one with just enough brown it in.

Dulux Heifer?

Michelle
buildingwest
Deemaree

Thank you!!!!

My pleasure, have fun shopping!

Your mood board may start people thinking "Country/Cottage" again, it turned out lovely.

How could anyone not love that mood board???

It's beautiful and exactly the look I was after.
Michelle
mimi23
Hi Michelle,

tia

Its a lovely colour isn't it! Having trouble finding one with just enough brown it in.

Dulux Heifer?

Thank you so much Michelle, that looks very close!

Sample pot here I come!!
Michelle
mimi23
Hi Michelle,

tia

Dulux Heifer?

We used "Haymes Paint" Taupe Grey on our walls and it looks very similar to the pic you showed. I think it has the brown that Michelle said she is looking for. Of course not the Dulux brand Michelle mainly uses.
Thanks Kaytee, will check out the Haymes Taupe Grey as well!
Kaytee
Michelle
mimi23
Hi Michelle,

tia

I am not a fan of all grays in general, but this bedroom with its taupe/grey? or brownish-gray? wall and soft deep grayed bed furnishings with the touches of black, crisp white skirtings and cornices....YUM

Soooo restful.
Thanks Michelle!!

I Love it!
I love the sheers and the tree pillow, its beautiful!

I also love the paint colours you chose and the other two suggested further down!

In the process of getting a new desk and also a new dining table, as soon as DH has recovered from that I will be onto him about the painting and then maybe sheers...
inamet09, your very welcome. I hope you have success this time around.
Michelle
:D

Michelle, do you have any idea of where I can find that floor rug? Have looked for something similar online but no luck yet.

Thanks,
Michelle
mimi23
Michelle
mimi23
Hi Michelle,

tia

Dulux Heifer?

Thank you so much Michelle, that looks very close!

Sample pot here I come!!

This is the Benjamin Moore hampshire taupe 990 I posted about in another thread. Love this.
Have you tried your sample pot of dulux Heifer yet Mimi?
buildingwest
Michelle
:D

Michelle, do you have any idea of where I can find that floor rug? Have looked for something similar online but no luck yet.

Thanks,
Michelle

Try Ebay. I had some on my watch list the same but different color combinations a while back

Have to say, I love that moodboard too
Hey guys,

After going over and over colour chips - i bought a sample pot of taubmans silver bullet today!
I have just painted the plaster board with my wall colour and when its dry il do the sample colour!!
Related
21/02/2024
Oil under boards before laying

General Discussion

I'm about to put down some Merbau. Is it necessary to oil underneath the boards before laying?

22/04/2024
Clix flooring and skirting boards gaps.

Building Standards; Getting It Right!

Is this acceptable in a new house build. Floors where installed by builder. Already chips in board and skirting is not flush

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum