Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

APO grey windows matching external colours

Page 2 of 2
Don’t go to B for your paints go to a paint store

Dulux Grand Piano.
Sorry, I forgot you are using this colour for external, so make sure you look at the colour outside, never look at external colours inside.
Thanks Michelle!! Grand piano looks pink to me, the same as the light rice sample i have painted yesterday. Grand piano was white with yellow + grey tint in it. Light rice is white but pink in it. They both looked white to me

Hece I have gone through the other colours dulux warm neutral??

I & my kids like the below colours very much. Can you please give me an idea what these colours would be. Many thanks.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2z6tkpg.jpg - I am going with dune garage door too. The colour around the garage soooo nice.
http://i39.tinypic.com/2h54t8n.jpg - I like these colours too. In the first picture 2z6* the highlight was nice too.
Nice house, love the colours!!

The 2 render colour look like Jasper being the darkest and Surfmist being the lightest
Again the lightest render looks to be Surfmist as on the roofing.
The darker looks like it has green in it and could be close to Dulux Antique

thanks Michelle!! I thought it is like brown/dune colour. Looks very nice in the pictures, especially around dune garage door. My house facede looks some what similar.

Due to rain in Canberra, I still have time to toss around the colours.
Thanks to trial and error here with me in my place Dune is quite grey
….so no not dune.
Related
5/02/2024
Provincial style hone external colours

Building A New House

The Dulux colour consultants are awesome. If you show them the photos they should be able to figure it out for you straight away

4/10/2023
DIY External facade stone cladding

General Discussion

Re my second point – yes exactly. And often it may take additional time if the manufacturer recommends no more than X meters…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum