Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

My Nick's Nook feature wall

Page 2 of 3
Thanks themax, I love your description
Well now you have seen what mine looks like you will just have to go out & get it!! Mine was from Beacon lighting.

Loretta
JohnnyD
Our floor tiles have now been laid so I thought I would post an updated pic although it was taken through the glass door. dining light fitting has also been installed & hoping for hand over next week

Cheers,

Loretta

Very nice!!!
Thanks Michelle. . .I am really happy with how well it goes with the floor tiles
stay tuned for the 'with furniture pics'.

Loretta
Nick's Nook feature wall with furniture...We are In!!!

Cheers
Loretta
Oh Loretta, that room is fabulous, you have great taste
love the green wall
Gorgeous-I feel like I'm stalking this room!
Thanks so much for posting this updated pic. We will have similar colours in our kitchen living dining area (just tiles are going to be darker grey) and have you have just convinced me that this is the colour we need as a feature in our future home

Gorgeous!
Deemaree
Gorgeous-I feel like I'm stalking this room!

+ 1
absolutely stunning!!!
BTW-where did you get your placemats? They are stunning!
oh Yum that's scrumptious. love the combination of dark wood, the dining chairs and the green, beautiful! Placemats just finish it off beautifully Mirror is perfect size for the side buffet. slightly smaller. just works so well.
YEP!!! You’ve done justice to Nicks Nook!!!

Very nice indeed, congratulations
Michelle
YEP!!! You’ve done justice to Nicks Nook!!!

Very nice indeed, congratulations

Thanks so much Michelle, I am happy you think I have done your baby Nicks Nook justice

I often wonder what colours I would have chosen if I hadn't found H1 at the start of our build.

Thank you to everyone else for your encouraging comments & ThatGirlCal. . .glad my pics have helped you decide on your feature wall colour (again credit to Michelle).

Deemaree I purchased the placemats from a local gift/homewares shop they are called Lisa Pollock table art.I have also seen them in other homeware shops.

Cheers,
Loretta
Wow, Loretta, that looks great!
Thanks Meagan. . .it really is a beautiful colour.

Loretta
Loretta-I was so close to choosing Nick's Nook, but chose Young Bud instead...now am dithering again!
Young bud is sort of "between" Young Grass and Nick's Nook and I've done a sample patch on a canvas and now can't wait to see my wall! It will be the wall I look at whenever I am at the long bench in the kitchen.
Hey Deemaree just checked out that colour on the dulux site. . .very nice
I think you should stick with your 1st choice other wise you will always be second guessing your choices. When I went shopping today I saw my placemats in a couple of shops, one being House.In the 1st shop they even had matching wall art on brown canvas. . .it looked great.
JohnnyD
Hey Deemaree just checked out that colour on the dulux site. . .very nice
I think you should stick with your 1st choice other wise you will always be second guessing your choices. When I went shopping today I saw my placemats in a couple of shops, one being House.In the 1st shop they even had matching wall art on brown canvas. . .it looked great.

Ooooo...wall art!
I'm sticking with Young Bud-I really like it! I'll check our local House store for those place mats-thanks!
Loretta, just letting you know that because I love this room so much I have used it as the inspiration for our study!

We'll paint one of the walls Nick's Nook, and today we went to ikea and bought a Billy bookcase in brown-black, a white gloss desk, and white gloss effektiv overhead cabinets with frosted glass doors.

The bookcase is to emulate your oven/microwave cupboards and the desk and overheads are hopefully going to be like your bench and cupboards! Hope you don't mind - it's just such a beautiful room that as soon as I saw it I knew I had to have one just like it
OMG!!!

That room is superb
I love it.
Well done. Perfect, truly perfect.
dilla
Loretta, just letting you know that because I love this room so much I have used it as the inspiration for our study!

We'll paint one of the walls Nick's Nook, and today we went to ikea and bought a Billy bookcase in brown-black, a white gloss desk, and white gloss effektiv overhead cabinets with frosted glass doors.

The bookcase is to emulate your oven/microwave cupboards and the desk and overheads are hopefully going to be like your bench and cupboards! Hope you don't mind - it's just such a beautiful room that as soon as I saw it I knew I had to have one just like it

WOW Dilla you are so clever. . .what a great way of bringing what you liked from my dining room into your study!!!
It's going to look great & I am so flattered that my little old room inspired you

themax
OMG!!!

That room is superb
I love it.
Well done. Perfect, truly perfect.

Thanks themax. . .it truly is a wonderful colour.
Related
18/09/2023
Feature brick discoloured

General Discussion

hmmm id assume youll get hit with the "natural product therefore variation in colour etc" excuse. How bad are we talking? One could argue that if none of the displays or…

17/05/2024
Stacked stone style facade feature tile installation pricing

Building A New House

Good day everyone, I have two queries regarding stacked stone style facade feature tile installation. 1. I am looking for an installation price guide to install stacked…

7/03/2024
Retaining wall to garage wall

Building A New House

Thank you again Simeon.. I will call my certifier for that. Have a good day

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum