Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

What exterior paint is this?

Page 2 of 2
I'm not building with them but friends are. Will see what I can do ... btw, what's the name of the display?
Becster
I'm not building with them but friends are. Will see what I can do ... btw, what's the name of the display?

Oh that would be fantastic
The house design is called 'The Cove" http://www.wbhomes.com.au/display-homes-perth-cove.php
Hi, have been in to Solvers quite a few times this week trying to get our colours for our outside render.

Have you looked at their Kanga or Wallaby colours?

Also, Taubmans Birchstone is a close match too.

Good Luck.
davden
Hi, have been in to Solvers quite a few times this week trying to get our colours for our outside render.

Have you looked at their Kanga or Wallaby colours?

Also, Taubmans Birchstone is a close match too.

Good Luck.

No I haven't but we will when we head into the Solver showroom on monday. Thanks
Michelle, no I'm not near the floods but our highway into us was cut off so no food could get in. It had to come up from townsville by barge, the shops were very empty all of that week. Our house is on a hill, so no flooding us in
Ok, so I went into Solver today and spoke with a lady who was very helpful.

It could be a match to:

Solver - smoke pearl
Wattyl - Martini
Wattle - Torte

She thinks that the gutters/pipes were Dune and the roof is Surfmist.

So I guess I'm just going to have to pick one
If I were you I'd get some colorbond swatches from a paint store and take photos of them out in sunlight and late afternoon light. You'll be surprised how different they look in a photo taken outside rather than in a shop. Once you do this you can compare the photos to the display home picture and it should be alot more obvious what the colorbond color it is..
hey there - i know i said i'd track down this colour for you - sorry I haven't done it as yet (I have a 2 week old - does that count as a good excuse?
)
Becster
hey there - i know i said i'd track down this colour for you - sorry I haven't done it as yet (I have a 2 week old - does that count as a good excuse?
)

No, not good enough…..

Busy time for you bec
Becster
)

Congratulations becster!!

Pics???
Becster
)

Aww a little bub, your totally excused.

We haven't signed contracts yet and probably wont for another 3-4 weeks and then it has to go into council so we have time on our side. But if you don't get around to thats cool, as I've found some nice colours today at the paint shop.
Hi all...wow this post is OLD....just curious to if you found that colour??
Def looks like colorbond dune to me

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=82619
Related
6/10/2023
Bick tiles on cement sheet - exterior wall cladding

General Discussion

Hi, Currently building, we are on a sloping block so we have from floor level to the roof in axon cladding. Below floor level to the ground I want to put brick facings /…

3/12/2023
Recommendations for quick and cheap updates for the exterior

Renovation + Home Improvement

1. Roof cleaning and paint - which colour do you recommend? I often see black/ dark grey in use these days but I would prefer…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum