Join Login
Building ForumRenovation + Home Improvement

4 post carport and installer/builder recommendations please

Page 1 of 1
Hi,

We're in Melbourne. Want to build a new fully detached 6m x 6m carport, ideally with 4 posts, on a concrete slab, with rolladoor onto rear alley Doesn't attach to house or anything else.

Stratco have sheds you can build without fitting the side panels. They are OK, but don't look great.

This place had carports which looked decent, https://www.homestyleliving.com.au/carports (C-purlins aren't visible etc, which is good). But, I've called, them, posted online form etc., haven't heard back.

Anyone recommend carport manfacturer and installer in Melbourne please? We are ready to proceed now.

Cheers + thanks,
sxwallac

Hi sxwallac,

How did you go with Carport. I know this is fairly old post, but how much did it ended up costing you and are you happy with how it looks?
Related
14/06/2024
Downpipe dischargin next to carport wall

General Discussion

Thanks so much! So i really need to run this pipe into a soakwell? Any idea of how much it costs to install a small soakwell with piping?

6/07/2023
CUSTOM BUILDER RECOMMENDATIONS WESTERN MELBOURNE

Building A New House

Hello, we can help you please get in contact 0421019219 thank you

22/11/2023
Volume Builder Recommendations - Sloping block - Melbourne.

Building A New House

i did click it, still couldnt make it out rofl. in any case, doesnt look like too extreme a slope, you may be in luck. Just shoot out some emails to volume builders in…

You are here
Building ForumRenovation + Home Improvement
Home
Pros
Forum