Join Login
Building ForumRenovation + Home Improvement

suggest me some low budget roofing solutions .

Page 1 of 1
Hi, we brought our second home near Beachmontroad,Gold cost. Its a good home built in late 1960's.
The only problem is that we need to reroof the house. We are using autumn brown from GAF.

I need a good roofing suggestion having same quality. GAF products are good but sometimes it may run over our budget.

I am in search of a low budget roofing solution
. I welcome any comments on this matter
Regards
Boris
if anybody have experiences with IKO marathon products please share your experience.
I am still in search of this and found this Polystyrene based thermal Insulation sheets as roofing solution. I read that the strain on the supports are low as this one is light weight.
Are they water resistant and durable like metallic roofing? Hope this one is water resistant and is chemically inert?
Related
9/08/2023
Suggest a modular home builder south of Port Macquarie

Building A New House

Well these guys are not looking good... I sent them a written enquiry last week and they have not yet replied. If they cannot respond to a simple…

30/08/2023
Frame Overhang Solutions

Building A New House

In the end, two pieces of treated timber (20mm thick) were bolted onto the joists and planed when there was too much sticking out. Passed inspection.

13/09/2023
Drainage solutions

General Discussion

I would find out how deep your clay base is and depending on the depth install a cut off drain which is more than a normal agi drain. Where the neighbouring walls is…

You are here
Building ForumRenovation + Home Improvement
Home
Pros
Forum