Join Login
Building ForumRenovation + Home Improvement

Tilt a Door costs

Page 1 of 1
Hey all, bit of a long shot.

But had a wee bit of an accident this afternoon, the car decided to barrel forward through the front gate, garage, weight bench etc. Massive drama.

But being a Sunday, there's noone to help me out with rough ideas for cost.

Was hoping somebody here would have a good idea on how much I'd be looking at.

Tilt a door, jamb type (opens outwards with a springed hinge)
Roughly 2.4m wide x 1.9m tall. Supplied, not installed - If it's made to fit the existing hardware I'm sure I can bolt it all together.

Any ideas what kind of damage I'm looking at $$$ wise?

Thanks all
Nobody's installed one for a while I guess.

Just for future reference, so far today quotes have ranged from 1000 to 3000. Which is a ridiculous range in costs.
With the lack of response I assumed people in similar circumstances had claimed on their insurance and had it installed
Yeah, our excess is 1000. If the cost of a door supplied was a similar cost I would have went straight up with the door.

But I spoke to insurance yesterday and they're going to cover a few other things that I didn't think they'd cover. So it should be a good result.
Related
26/04/2024
Pivot door vs. hinged door?

Windows & Doors

920 was enough to get the furniture in. We live in a pretty safe area and it’s great to see people walking to the front door. We’re not too fussed about people…

18/06/2023
Facade pillar tiling costs and recommendations in sydney

Building A New House

Looking to tile the facade pillars rather than rendering. Builder is quoting 2500$ laying cost for upto 10msq. The 2 pillars come to be 16msq. So laying costs are 5000$…

15/09/2023
Sydney - Inner Suburbs - Boutique Builder Costs

Building A New House

Hi Simeon, PM'ed you the other day. Still waiting >

You are here
Building ForumRenovation + Home Improvement
Home
Pros
Forum