Join Login
Building ForumRenovation + Home Improvement

Renovation/Extension at Auchenflower, Brisbane.

Page 1 of 1
Hi, We recently purchased an old dwelling in Auchenflower area in Brisbane.

It's a very old queenslander built on stomps, needing extensive/major renovation and also extension.

We wish to lift up and create a garage underneath, and also extend the main building to create extra space in house. We want to move in.

As I am in Sydney currently, so don't know any decent builders who can do a good quality work at reasonable prices. I am not necessarily asking for cheap but don't want to get ripped off either.

So, I ask for some help getting some names of builders who can do all this.

It will be great if you can recommend someone, whom you have actually used in the past and found to be great.

You may PM me, if you don't want to reply yo the post.

I sincerely appreciate your help.

Thanks.

Josh.

Related
17/04/2024
Choosing easier lot for extension/renovation.

Renovation + Home Improvement

Thanks for the reply. Had a look at the suggested lot and found other problem on easement, which i will asked in separate thread.

28/06/2023
Second story extension on steel frame house

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi, We have a single story MacDonald Jones house, on a waffle pod slab with steel frame. Are we able to build a second story extension? Other info is we are 900mm from…

20/07/2023
Gable Extension Ideas and Question?

General Discussion

I would say both styles you have pictured are steel. The lower chord of the first pic would be a massive lump if made using timber considering the size of the rafters. If…

You are here
Building ForumRenovation + Home Improvement
Home
Pros
Forum