Join Login
Building ForumRenovation + Home Improvement

Recommended Windows Supplier? (Sydney - Northshore)

Page 1 of 1
Can anyone recommend a windows supplier with a great product AND a decent after sales service record?

As part of our renovation we will replace about 20 windows and doors. We are considering products from BWG, Stegbar and Trend at the moment.

The problem is, most of them have atrocious reviews for their after sales service (Google it). Even our builder warned us from using one of the above mentioned companies for this very reason.

Appreciate any other suggestions or experience with the above.

Thanks, regards
Where are you located? No point recommending a supplier in Sydney if you live in Perth.
good point
Sydney, Northshore
Manly Windows have an excellent reputation.
https://manlywindows.com.au
[url=tel:(02) 9907 2644](02) 9907 2644[/url]
17 Ethel Ave, Brookvale NSW 2100

Pricey but good. I'm surprised your builder hasn't given you some recommendations.
I wouldn't be looking just on the Northside either. Most Sydney wide companies will deliver all over.

Stewie
Thanks for your suggestion. Our builder is recommending one particular company - a reseller for AWS windows. Nothing wrong with it, but I like to compare and see if this is the best option for us.
ChrisBirmele
good point
Sydney, Northshore

Chris,

What style of windows do you want? I have a great supplier in Bankstown that does wholesale but on Aluminium frames, rather than timber.

cheers

Simeon
Related
17/05/2024
Outdoor heater recommended in Alfresco

Building A New House

My Electrical roughing is going on. What type of Outdoor heater recommended in Alfresco sized 3000mm x 3000mm below. I asked electrician to give 15amp power point in…

8/06/2023
Small builders in Western Sydney (NSW)

Building A New House

Hi all, We are looking to build a new two storey house in western Sydney. Can anyone recommend a smallish builder to go with? We are trying to stay away from the big…

18/06/2023
Facade pillar tiling costs and recommendations in sydney

Building A New House

Looking to tile the facade pillars rather than rendering. Builder is quoting 2500$ laying cost for upto 10msq. The 2 pillars come to be 16msq. So laying costs are 5000$…

You are here
Building ForumRenovation + Home Improvement
Home
Pros
Forum