Join Login
Building ForumIncreasing Home Value

Land registration - time frame

Page 1 of 1
Placed a 1k deposit for unregistered land in Edmonson Park. Price is 548k for 455sqm.

Who has experience in purchasing land in south west Sydney? The developer is expecting registration at end of 2017.

My question is - how realistic is it for me to expect the land to be registered by the time frame?

Hi, our land has just registered at the end of Mar. We were told feb/mar 2017 when we put a deposit down for a block of land in Leppington. Our developer was the Cornish group who seem to be generally on time. I think there have been stories out in Spring Farm where land rego'd 2 years out from the anticipated date. Others I know also experienced delays with their land at Edmonson park so it's hard to pick. I think it just depends on the housing development in the area at the time. I would expect it to register on time as we have come out of the boom.
Related
18/04/2024
Hebel + steel frame vs brick+ timber frame

General Discussion

This is 100% true. You can not hang anything on steel frames. very frustrating

15/01/2024
Is this a defect in my window frame?

Windows & Doors

Its the flashing and is normal. Some builders cover them up others just leave them handing. You can cover it up with an aluminium bracket or ask the builder.

28/06/2023
Second story extension on steel frame house

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi, We have a single story MacDonald Jones house, on a waffle pod slab with steel frame. Are we able to build a second story extension? Other info is we are 900mm from…

You are here
Building ForumIncreasing Home Value
Home
Pros
Forum