Join Login
Building ForumOwner Builder Forum

Has anyone Built with a "Prestige Kit Home"?

Page 1 of 1
I have been eyeing off a "Prestige Kit Homes" kit and have spoke to them over the phone, they say all of the right things, they look good. What is the customer experience? What is the quality of the kits? How is the customer experience? Has there been problems? if so how were they dealt with? Any info would be as I am in the process of choosing a home and would like to do my due diligence, thankyou.
celubrius
I have been eyeing off a "Prestige Kit Homes" kit and have spoke to them over the phone, they say all of the right things, they look good. What is the customer experience? What is the quality of the kits? How is the customer experience? Has there been problems? if so how were they dealt with? Any info would be as I am in the process of choosing a home and would like to do my due diligence, thankyou.

We are going through prestige kit homes and I’d be very careful with them.
We signed a contract and everything was fine until they are now trying to charge us extra for cabinetry in the pantry (even though we modified the house plan to include a pantry) the house plan has on our signed copy that it includes bench tops and overhead cabinets but since then we have been told that wasn’t included in the price.
I’ve questioned why we would have it added to the plans if it’s not included and their answer was “because we asked for it to be put on the plan?”
We are dealing with a man named Peter.
Also without warning they can say bench top colours and or cabinet colours are no longer available and you will have to pay extra if the colours they show you are not what you want.
Be super invested in looking into the nitty gritty of everything and question EVERYTHING that will be included in the cost and make sure they list in detail everything that will be supplied
Related
21/11/2023
Has anyone built a home with Masterpiece Builders?

Building A New House

Hi All, we are starting to think of building with Masterpiece Builders in Victoria, has anyone had any feedback or experience with them

15/04/2024
AllCastle Homes has anyone built in 2023

Building A New House

Hi we are looking to talk to people who have built with them recently. We have signed mid range built contract but identified that a lot of things are not included.…

23/04/2024
Omaxe homes - Melbourne - anyone built with them?

Building A New House

I haven’t. But have a Lowe Design home. Not only did I find Matt Lowe patronising and a bully, but the home is NOT TO CODE. I have water coming through the bricks…

You are here
Building ForumOwner Builder Forum
Home
Pros
Forum