Ensuite loo

Ensuite shower tap with diverter

Rendering almost finished

Front

Back of the house

Woo Hoo!!
All of it - stunning!! Drooling over your kitchen though, it's a beaut'

Cheers Marshall & AKB!
Just really trying to move in asap even without curtains/blinds.

Vanity ensuite with my little and cheap spotlights from Bunnings.

Love the sink accessories too

Looking great!!
Love love love the sink
Cheers guys!
Every little piece added changes the look of the kitchen. I can't wait for our cooktop to be installed as well as the rangehood. And hopefully have our new fridge soon.

Oh I hear you! I was thinking I was going to cook in my kitchen tonight but my sparky has gone home sick
poor thing he looked as sick as a dog
AKB
Oh I hear you! I was thinking I was going to cook in my kitchen tonight but my sparky has gone home sick
poor thing he looked as sick as a dog

Awww, that's not good. Anyhow, you will be able to cook in your kitchen soon.

So lovely! Really like your choices

For Linen lovers out there:

Do you have a suggestion for linen shops that are not that dear but are quality? I am a linen convert and lover. I only have one set at the moment which goes straight back into the bed after washing.
I do have other nice non-linen ones (organic cotton from ecolinen among others) that aren't cheap either but they don't feel as good being under linen sheets. I got my organic pure linen from sheetsontheline, they're really nice but sooo dear so looking at other shops. I told Hombre that my other non-linen sheets might have to go later on. Cannot go back. He doesn't agree about the price but he admits that he likes linen better now.

I've used these guys before and there stuff has been nice.

Linen Gallery com au
AKB
I've used these guys before and there stuff has been nice.

Linen Gallery com au

Cheers AKB, will definitely check them out.

We got this heavy duty powerpoint that goes to the floor for our home theatre chairs. Not cheap! We need 4 but will see if we can use a powerboard instead of buying another 2-banger of this to save some money. Will be under the chairs so not gonna be seen.

Powerpoint done for the 4 home theatre chairs (in terms of carpet install). We got away with a 2-banger and will just use a powerboard or 2 as our chair draws 2.2a power each.
It was a busy day today with the sparky fitting the rest of the powerpoints inside and outside (will come back to do our cooktop, data points, exhaust fans etc), Hombre still doing tiling of main area and his dad doing architraves and skirtings. We would like to get ready for the carpet soon.

Home theatre pop-up powerpoint

The home theatre chairs' motor

Our fancy isolator switch for the cooktop

twylamc
We got this heavy duty powerpoint that goes to the floor for our home theatre chairs. Not cheap! We need 4 but will see if we can use a powerboard instead of buying another 2-banger of this to save some money. Will be under the chairs so not gonna be seen.

I paid $110 for mine thougjt it was quite cheap

our build viewtopic.php?t=87100
Janbo, yeah, that sounds about right. Our sparky confirmed the price today. We would need adaptors anyway as our home theatre chairs are from overseas so might/might not fit straight into the powerpoint. We'll see.

Hombre still going on with the tiling. Pantry with a few tiles that are set. The rest are cut ready to lay.

Related
You are here
Building ForumOwner Builder Forum
Home
Pros
Forum