Join Login
Building ForumOwner Builder Forum

Perth NOR OB on 5 Acres - Kitchen and Pool :-)

Page 40 of 91
We painted our entire first build when I was 20 weeks pregnant, my belly kept touching the wall when I reach high haha.
^^ love it
belzey
AKB if you love it just do it re the dressing room...otherwise you will probably do what most people do and say "I wish I had of".

I hear ya Belzey I think the problem is I like the dark colour carcass but am not in love with it .....I just don't want white - (stamps feet and sulks over her first world problem) lol
Ok Guys our new laundry cabinets should arrive Sunday
Laundry plans below

Love it! That's one huge laundry!
Thanks 4evash it is and I am so looking forward to it - somewhere to put all the camping fridges and to do crafts and make soap and all the other things I wont have time to make as I will be too busy earning the money to pay for it all
Wow massive laundry!
LeanneR
Wow massive laundry!

Yeah thanks Leanne its going to double as my craft room / mud room / scullery etc (although it is a fair distance from the kitchen)
Oh craft room. Awesome! The desk in my study under my window is where i get creative hehe
Thats lush AKB!!
That's the laundry? It's bigger than our kitchen.

Looks amazing!
Awesome laundry with many uses!
Love it!!! The size is great - plenty of room for everything - so very handy
Wow. Very impressive, cant wait to see it
What a fantastic laundry! I can't wait to see pictures of it
Thanks everyone I'm very excited
flat packs delivered today now DH and I have to put it together - that should be fun not
. By the end will either have a laundry or be divorced lol

Photo above of laundry door together with laundry tiles
That's going to be gorgeous
Thanks Leanne fingers crossed I must have changed the style and colour a million times
It will look stunning, the doors and tiles go together perfectly
Beautiful - I especially love the tiles.
Related
5/02/2024
Pool Builders, in and around The Hills Greater Sydney

Building A New House

Thanks again Simeon for being so elaborate. Appreciate it. Its gives us a very idea. Kind Regards

11/03/2024
Renovation - swapping kitchen and bathroom and other fix ups

Renovation + Home Improvement

I recently went through a similar renovation and move scenario when updating our family home. We also swapped some rooms around and tackled a major…

17/06/2023
Modular above ground pool over Private Sewer line

General Discussion

Hi everyone, Looking for some advise. We are about to build an above ground pool in our backyard. There is a private sewer line running under the pool at 1.6m…

You are here
Building ForumOwner Builder Forum
Home
Pros
Forum