Join Login
Building ForumOwner Builder Forum

Perth NOR OB on 5 Acres - Kitchen and Pool :-)

Page 35 of 91
Beautiful wood! And I love the idea of the slide out shelf for the hair dryer and the his and hers vanities.
Love the vanities - absolutely gorgeous!
Love your bath and cabinetry AKB, can't wait to see the finished product, will be stunning!
Thanks EmyN, mlb, asha and Sammi
I was just wondering if you are also owner building your pool or contracting it out??

We are in the planning stages and currently weighing up vinyl liner vs concrete (me vs hubby) and I'm sure the more I look into it the more undecided I get - at this rate we will end up with a paddle pool!
Hey Asha we are owner building I have council approval already to go - we are doing liner - it's what was there before hand the rules regarding OB pools are very confusing and each department told me something different - Apparently or what I was told by the department who issues OB licenses over here if you keep the cost of the pool under $40k you don't need a license - I'm not sure if that's correct becuase I couldn't find any documentation to confirm but I did ring back twice!!!! However we put it all under our OB license - Good Luck
Thanks AKB. We are in the Harvey shire who are notoriously difficult to deal with so will investigate it further and obviously weight up financially whether its worth it or not.
Cant wait to see yours come to life - sounds impressive
Love your bath, very luxurious. Wow Blum kitchen, nice one. I had a Blum corner drawer put in my kitchen could not afford two. Love my draw.
jibs
Love your bath, very luxurious. Wow Blum kitchen, nice one. I had a Blum corner drawer put in my kitchen could not afford two. Love my draw.

Jibs lovely to hear from you
what's going on with your build you must be finished by now surely?
The teak looks beautiful. And the quality.....Wow!
oncewerefurriers
The teak looks beautiful. And the quality.....Wow!

Thanks OWF I'm very happy with it
Hi AKB can't wait to see the wet area pics now
Treeseachanger
Hi AKB can't wait to see the wet area pics now

Thanks Trees .....me either but I have to figure our how to pay for it all first
Keep coming back to admire your vanities
Thanks BB7 I keep walking out there to admire them too
. The joiner was back today to put the template up where they are going, build the power box in the back and I also need to get the sparky back to move a power outlet. I can't wait to see the vanity he has done in the other bathroom, apparently it's the same as ours but has the shelf on both sides
Oh exciting
can't wait for the big reveal

So things are probably going to slow down around here at the moment (I know some of you will go how can you go any slower)

Unfortunately my sister has been diagnosed with breast cancer - as a 43 year old woman who tries to ignore her own cancer history I would love if the women who read this post think about Mamo grams and self checking for lumps and the men remind their partners
sorry to hear. thoughts with you and your sister.
So very sorry to hear
healing light to your sister

Thanks Perth Euro and BB7 after losing her baby in September and then this she certainly needs it
Related
5/02/2024
Pool Builders, in and around The Hills Greater Sydney

Building A New House

Thanks again Simeon for being so elaborate. Appreciate it. Its gives us a very idea. Kind Regards

11/03/2024
Renovation - swapping kitchen and bathroom and other fix ups

Renovation + Home Improvement

I recently went through a similar renovation and move scenario when updating our family home. We also swapped some rooms around and tackled a major…

17/06/2023
Modular above ground pool over Private Sewer line

General Discussion

Hi everyone, Looking for some advise. We are about to build an above ground pool in our backyard. There is a private sewer line running under the pool at 1.6m…

You are here
Building ForumOwner Builder Forum
Home
Pros
Forum