Join Login
Building ForumOwner Builder Forum

Perth NOR OB on 5 Acres - Kitchen and Pool :-)

Page 4 of 91
Thanks Tina
Its looking HUGE!
I know....Gulp and the weeds are looking huge after this rain too!
Good progress! who is doing your iron?
A client - so far it's all just about been clients or referrals I can pm you his details if you like.
AKB
I know....Gulp and the weeds are looking huge after this rain too!

Tell me about it, one week there's a few small spots then 2 weeks later covered, I'm waiting for a dry day to spray...

Fingers crossed you can get roof completed this week.
Thanks SD Fingers Crossed
Just got home and the roof is finished - Yay!
Pictures?
I don't normally get home until after 8
Finally think I have nutted down my tile selection - Yay!!!!!!

I've come to the conclusion that tiles are a fashion item and as such I should treat them like that
Ok So I think I've nutted it down

The Dark Grey is going on the floor of the ensuite and the light Grey on the walls - all tiles are 600 x 600 Floor to Ceiling

Ignore the dark Grey tiles on the floor The Other two bathrooms are getting the Marble Look Tiles 300x 600 on the walls and 300 x 300 on the floors
Laundry floor only is getting the 300 x 300 on the floors as I'm planning cabinetry on all the other walls

The laminate colour that I have fallen in love with

The sinks I want for the powder rooms made with the laminate above

Thoughts?
I really LOVE the top two tiles! And that sink is pretty cool!
Yeah I was just struggling to get DH to agree with the top two - which is why it was taking me so long! One of the other bathrooms and the laundry have no natural light so we had to have something that was white - those others would have been way too dark - so everything is about compromise.

I'm in love with the Cabinetry - Inda if the prices for the powder room basins come back reasonable I'll look to get them to do all the bathrooms
Ok No Inda sinks for me - 2 x 800mm sinks as per above $3300 - plus our spots for the space that I have for the powder room sinks are 900mm

On brighter news I put down the deposit on my bath

http://www.thestonesuperstore.com/shop/ ... ath-detail
AKB
Ok No Inda sinks for me - 2 x 800mm sinks as per above $3300 - plus our spots for the space that I have for the powder room sinks are 900mm

On brighter news I put down the deposit on my bath

http://www.thestonesuperstore.com/shop/ ... ath-detail

Omg, they are very expensive sinks!!
Insane Yeah
Wow your view is beautiful and I love love your kitchen, Carramar seems like its a nice place, wish I could have gotten one of the 5000sqm blocks would love to wake up to a view like that and sit on my patio drinking coffee. Love your tile selections, can't wait to see your house finished
Great to see a build in rural Carramar, so much room to build! I live on Sublime Glade.. When my parents finally decide to sell I am hoping I can buy the property and do the same as you one day
Self-build would be an experience for sure haha. Will follow your post to see how it goes. It is looking good so far.
Thanks Wfry - my son who is 10 has the same plan as you! lol - How handy living right around the corner from where you are building too - I will go and check out your thread
Related
5/02/2024
Pool Builders, in and around The Hills Greater Sydney

Building A New House

Thanks again Simeon for being so elaborate. Appreciate it. Its gives us a very idea. Kind Regards

11/03/2024
Renovation - swapping kitchen and bathroom and other fix ups

Renovation + Home Improvement

I recently went through a similar renovation and move scenario when updating our family home. We also swapped some rooms around and tackled a major…

13/08/2023
In-ground pool lining

Pools & Spas

Hi, I'm new to this forum so I hope I'm doing this post correctly. Please advise if it's not. I've just bought my place. The inground pool has a marble lining that has…

You are here
Building ForumOwner Builder Forum
Home
Pros
Forum