Join Login
Building ForumOwner Builder Forum

Acerage 1st Build Southern Highlands *moved in*

Page 24 of 26
Ah pergolas and decks are done, just need to finish painting and then wash and oil the decking!

So pleased with them.
Carport starts tomorrow, then window surrounds.

How gorgeous is your home and block! I read through your whole post over the last few days and the work you guys have put in is amazing, you should be proud of what you guys have built together! And I must say the photo of your little man and the pup was just adorable!! A great piece of artwork. A beautiful spot in the country too
Thanks Abuild - it feels like it's been such a long process! Very enjoyable

Looking fantastic BB7
ohhh pergolas are so dreamy
It looks great. I LOVE the colours you've picked.

What type of path will you put around the house and under the pergola? I'll bet you'll be glad to get rid of it. I see you've cleaned the decks from the dogs foot prints
Thanks guys

Road base then a small white pebble/gravel I think. Just deciding what to edge it with and as I'm doing a seperate pathway to the front door, if I should put some pavers as stepping stones as well.
Will decide this weekend and order supplies Monday. Then hopefully start Wednesday on paths and have plants in by the weekend all going well.

OMG where do I start? Love the decks
Laundry is coming along beautifully and we need to see more pics of the splashback.
Thanks AKB, will get some more pics now the grout is done

Gave the decks a clean and oil. They will need another coat or two tomorrow.

Still not 100% sure on the pathways - will research tonight and make the decision tomorrow. I'd really like to get rid of the mud because it's driving me insane.

I can only imagine re the mud. Those decks 😍
❤️ the deck. Would be nice to sit there with a glass of wine.

The deck looks terrific
Mind the building materials everywhere but the carport structure went up today and roof sheets delivered (plus the cladding for the back horse shelters)

I finished the coats on the decks, so pack to painting the pergolas tomorrow. Then hopefully landscaping starts Friday - pathways etc. I've decided on most of the plants for the driveway and a few out the front.

Kitchen nearly done - just need to silicon, clean tiles fully and put the timber insert under the sink.

Laundry finished now also, well just need to put handles in and get another power point.

Love love love those tiles
Me too
I'm obsessed with them

Nearly finished first coat on the front pergola, and carport nearly finished

You will love the carport
Is your splashback one of those infinity tiles? Also coming along nicely, the carport and decking.

AKB
You will love the carport

Will be nice not to have frozen cars in the morning ❄️

twylamc
Is your splashback one of those infinity tiles? Also coming along nicely, the carport and decking.

They are - an easier to manage pressed tin look

Architraves going on! Finished painting them all so will only need quick putty, sand and paint for nail holes.

I'm starting on the pathways around the house tomorrow

Wow look at your lovely house!!!

I'm looking forward to having our house so we don't have frozen cars too

Those tiles are gorgeous

And your farmhouse sink, I've noticed it before but I love it

GJ Gardner Modified Coolum 277
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=83643
Related
26/04/2024
Cost of building an acerage home (the hils, NSW)

Building A New House

having built on acres several times i suggest that you also need to add the cost of a sewerage system and any associated fencing, water tanks with associated extra…

14/04/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

In Qld it is a requirement that a builder must have a cost breakdown, for building a home to the same specification, with the same inclusions and the same finish. So ask…

5/02/2024
1st Storey addition vs Lower level excavation

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi there, We’ve recently had plans approved to add a 1st storey addition to our existing house for a growing family in Sydney. With the current cost of building…

You are here
Building ForumOwner Builder Forum
Home
Pros
Forum