So very excited
Oh and we got bins
Yay!!! Congrats!!

Yay!! Who thought bins could be so exciting

GJ Gardner Modified Coolum 277
viewtopic.php?t=83643
Thank you
it was about the first uncomplicated thing all build lol
We are officially in! Still lots to do and boxes everywhere, but we are in! Still got some of the dog run and two horses to move, but pretty much all else is moved. Got a new pup during the week also, and she's settled in well like the other dogs. Cats are wired and not impressed ATM.
Despite the Kaos I've got my feeding/reading chair sorted in our room

Our 1yo heading off with our new pup

Champagne and pizza for dinner
the thermie can have a siesta
oh my goodness that picture with your one year old and puppy is the CUTEST! love love love
Congrats! Naw that's just beautiful
enjoy your beautiful new home x

Congratulations BB7 - that's great news, well done.
What a precious pic!! Congrats!!

GJ Gardner Modified Coolum 277
viewtopic.php?t=83643
More pics please BB

Did an IKEA trip this weekend! Still need to do a few more trips but don't want to fill the house quicker than we can do the work

Cute drop leaf dining table - yet to get chairs, but am making a bench seat out of old IKEA cube shelving, and hoping to get some random chairs maybe or wait till I fall for chairs I REALLY love.

Using a kids storage chest we popped our kitchen handles on for a seat and boot storage in our laundry/mudroom. Going to make up some shelves and hooks for coats/bags etc.

Hubby put the rangehood up, just need to do the tiling and kitchen is done

Waiting for new bed head to get delivered for our room - can't wait to style the room, need bedsides, pendants, rug, throws

Love it! It's looking amazing

Thanks

Can't wait to take some proper pics once I've got everything in its spot and styled each room

I got a few things from Barbara's storehouse the other day too, will do another trip (lol or more than one) once we are more established and I know what pieces I need

Going to get a smaller tv and wall mount and will get a completely different sideboard when I find the right one

Got another Aldi chair and an IKEA cushion and throw

Occasional table from BS

Stool from BS! Going to get 2 more because I think they work well in the kitchen

I'm leaning towards a colourful boho look in the lounge, and mix of French farmhouse/hamptons in kitchen and dining. I'm sure it will develop on its own as I go along
Gorgeous! I have the same stools from Barbs but in black! They are well worth the $ so sturdy and will last a lifetime! I'm busting to get back there for an accent chair and let's face it all the homewares I can fit in my car lol your home is looking beautiful already! Look at your pooch all comfy on the lounge

deejay08
Gorgeous! I have the same stools from Barbs but in black! They are well worth the $ so sturdy and will last a lifetime! I'm busting to get back there for an accent chair and let's face it all the homewares I can fit in my car lol your home is looking beautiful already! Look at your pooch all comfy on the lounge

Too funny - have you had the stools a while? I'm finding it comfy so far
got my bed head from there as well, it's been delivered to my mums so can go pick it up tomorrow if no rain
I love them! Had them about two months or so I think. Can't wait to put them under the island bench! I nearly bought an upholstered bed head from her as well! Do you like her boho dinner and table ware? I'm going to go for a fosic on Tuesday as I need a few rugs (& that accent chair) and I'm guessing some of the tableware will make its way into my goody bag too! You'll have to post pics of your bed all set up!

Related
26/04/2024
Cost of building an acerage home (the hils, NSW)

Building A New House

having built on acres several times i suggest that you also need to add the cost of a sewerage system and any associated fencing, water tanks with associated extra…

27/05/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

Hi so sorry for the late reply. I already contacted them and they wouldn't tell me instead they tried to get me to talk to one of their home coordinators and I'm not…

5/02/2024
1st Storey addition vs Lower level excavation

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi there, We’ve recently had plans approved to add a 1st storey addition to our existing house for a growing family in Sydney. With the current cost of building…

You are here
Building ForumOwner Builder Forum
Home
Pros
Forum